Chapter 12 The truth all Comes out

1 week later...

Katelyn

I woke up from the light reflecting into my bedroom, right onto my face. I guess I forgot to close my window last night because yesterday we were all still recovering from a shock that Jade gave us.

I rolled out of bed and tied my hair up in a high ponytail before heading downstairs.

“Oh Katie you’re up, Jadeena’s here to see you” My roommate said when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I looked over the other side of the room and Jade was sitting on one of the couches.

“Morning” She greeted before coming over and hugging me.

“Hi, how are you feeling?” i asked and felt her nod into my shoulder.

“Can I talk to you outside?” She asked after pulling away

“Sure” I nodded before following her outside.

We walked outside and around the corner of the house.

“What’s the matter, does Hiccup know?” I asked and she shook her head.

“No but I think we should head back to Sunlake before he does, he knows I’m hiding something” She said and I then knew we definitely needed to get off Berk before he did find out.

“Ok, I agree you just go and tell Hiccup that you’re going home and I will get the girls ready” I said and she nodded before running off.

I rushed back inside and ran upstairs to grab my saddle bags.

I called Lighting-shift over to the window, within seconds she was there and I strapped the bag to their designated spots on the saddle.

I told her to go meet with the other dragons. I then ran down stairs and told my roommate what was going on, not telling her to much though.

After talking to my roommate I rushed to go and meet up with the others.

💜💜💜💜

The girlsand I looked back at Berk and waved goodbye one last time before taking off back towards home.

It didn’t take us long to get back to Sunlake but the problem I had was that Jade was quiet the whole flight home.

We landed and all rushed home, I really was excited to see mom and dad again.

I rushed through the door and was smothered by hugs from both mom and dad.

“Squishing me, squishing me” I said amongst the bundle of hugs.

They let me go and I smiled at them.

“Is Jade ok?” My mother asked

“Yeah, her shoulders still a little swollen but she’s ok” I replied smiling.

All of a sudden the emergency horn was blown

1...2...3

My family and I ran outside, I also saw Lisa, Jade and their family run outside since their house was directly opposite to mine.

The horn continued to blow as we ran to town center.

“What’s going on?!” Shannon yelled over the continuous horn blowing.

I looked over at the shore of the beach and saw a flock of dragons heading our way.

I looked closer and saw that there were riders on the dragons backs, It was Hiccup and his gang, can’t we get rid of them? We came back here so Hiccup wouldn’t find out, didn’t Jade tell him?