Chapter 11 What is She?

1 week later...

Katelyn

I saw Jade coming running towards us, yes running she was finally able to start walking and running on her own again since her leg had repaired itself but her shoulder was still very sore, it was actually swollen up at the moment.

“Someone’s moving quickly” Lisa smiled as Jade stopped and started catching her breath.

“Yeah, shoulders still killing me though” Jade replied.

“It does look a little swollen” I said gesturing to her shoulder.

“Hey at least you’re moving again” Shannon commented

“Yeah, Hiccup’s not too happy about it though, she keeps on telling me to slow down before I hurt myself” Said said rolling her eyes.

“I would slow down a little just in case you do hurt yourself” I said seriously.

“I’ll be fine, but I’ll slow down a little just in case” She replied.

I then looked at her arm and notice she was wearing long sleeves, but in the summer.

“Jade why are you wearing sleeves? It’s summer” I said and the other noticed.

“I know, I just don’t know what you would’ve thought of this” She said lifting up her sleeve to reveal a huge scar where Alvin had cut her.

We all smiled at her sympathetically.

“Know we don’t care if you have that or not, we still love you just as much” I said grabbed her hand and pulling her in for a hug.

“I know, but what do you think Hiccup’s going to think when I show him?” She asked into my shoulder

“He’ll still love you all the same”  I said as she pulled her sleeve back over her arm, concealing the scar.

“Katelyn” Lisa said quietly so Jade couldn’t hear her.

She made an eye gesture for me to look behind me.

I handed Jade over to Lisa for comfort while I turned around to see Hiccup walking towards us, Astrid was him him holding Holly.

“Hi girls” He smiled until he saw his sister.

“What’s wrong with Jade?” He asked worriedly.

“Long story but I think you guys need to have a talk” I said and Jade turned around and gave me a glare.

“What? You do” I said shrugging.

After a moment of silence Jade sighed and nodded.

“Ok”

I single-nodded at her while smiling as she walked off with Hiccup and Astrid back to their house.

I turned back to the girls who were all smiling.

“You did the right thing, he deserves to know” Lisa said making me smile with them.

“So what do you guys wanna do while they're talking?” I asked and as always Shannon has the answer.

“We could just relax down at the meadow until Jade comes back” she said shrugging.

“That’s actually a great idea, come on” I said calling Lighting-shift over.

Within seconds she landed in front of me. I patted her head before mounting her. The others followed my lead and mounted their dragons.

We took off towards the meadow, me in the front with Shannon at the back and Lisa in the middle.