Chapter 25 Secrets

Hi guys so this is a continuation from the last chapter, hope you enjoy.

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

We landed back on Sunlake and I was still leant up against Hiccup as my hand continued to pour out with blood, Jeez how deep did that knife get imbedded?

Hiccup dismounted while taking me in his arms while Cam and Cobi came rushing up to us.

"What happened?" he asked as he took me out of Hiccup's arms and into his own.

"She was attacked" Hiccup replied.

"I'm fine" I butted in before getting a mild headache

Cam then turned around and we saw Cobi and Katie kissing.

I crack a small smile before closing my eyes.

"You found her" Cam said happily and I nodded slightly.

"Come on let's get you home" I heard Cam say before he walked me home.

💜💜💜💜

Katelyn (yay back to her P.O.V )

I saw Cam carrying Jade back home after she passed out in his arms, poor thing I can't believe she did that for me.

I then all of a sudden had Cobi picked me up and start to walk me somewhere.

"Let's get you home and get you checked out" He said and I nodded before resting my head on his chest and started to fall asleep.

All the girls had definitely changed a lot but Jade had changed the most. She looked and acted a lot more like a leader.

I'm just glad to be back home and not held captive in a prison and tortured until I pass out from bleeding.

I suddenly felt myself get laid down on a soft surface. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the comfort of my own room.

"Right let's have a look at your leg" He stated as his rested my leg on his lap.

He started running his hand near the wound on my ankle until he reached a certain part and I cried out in pain.

"Ok that's definitely broken, Let me go and get Lisa's mother" He said before walking out the door.

I suddenly heard Lisa's voice from the other side of the door.

Lisa then came into my room and sat down on the chair beside my bed.

"Hi honey you ok?" She asked me and to be honest I wasn't really sure.

I knew Eret was going to come after me again and it wasn't because he wanted to kill me it was because there was something that he wanted from me.

"I'm not sure, I mean I know Eret's going to come after me again and who knows what he'll do to me when he does get me" I said and she shook her head

"He's not coming anywhere near you, ever" Lisa said shaking her head, climbing next to me on my bed and taking my shaking hand in hers.

"Thanks" I said resting my head on her shoulder.

Cobi then came back into the room with Lisa's mom.

"Thankfully it's not broken, you've only rolled it really badly just take it easy and you should be able to walk in the next week or so" She said before putting support under it to level it up.

I nodded and she left just as Cobi came and sat on the other side of me on the bed.

"You ok?" he asked as I hung my head.

I nodded even though I wasn't telling the truth.

I have to tell them the truth soon

💜💜💜💜

2 weeks later...

I can't keep hiding this secret I'm keeping the girls and Cobi are going to find out one way or the other eventually.

I now walking on my ankle again but I am being more cautious still just in case.

I still haven't told them what happened while I was held captive but I know they are going to find out when Eret come to get me again, and I know it will happen no matter what.

"Hey there you are" I heard Jade say as she walked up beside me, still with gauzed on her hand.

"Hey" I replied quietly as we walked towards the hall.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head lying.

"I fine, just tired" I said which was partly true.

I had been living at Cobi's house since I got back and I wasn't getting very good nights rest.

"You've also been very distant towards everyone in the group, particularly towards me and the girls and Cobi what's going on?"

Crap she's onto me.

I didn't reply and she grabbed my shoulder and turned me towards her.

"Katelyn what's going on?" She asked and I shook my head and shook her hand off my shoulder.

"Look it doesn't matter alright just go to the hall I'll meet you guys up later" I said and walked away from her leaving her confused.

If she had found out what's going on I don't know what I would do, I could loose her and everyone else.

I walked into the forest and sat down against a tree to cool off.

"Thought you might be here" I heard that too familiar voice from the shadows.

I stood up and put my guards up.

"What do you want Eret?" I said aggressively.

"I want you to come home" He said and I smirked.

"Well welcome to my home, now leave" I growled and he smirked.

Suddenly he lunged at me, throwing me to the floor on my back.

I threw him off me and pushed him back just as I heard a voice scream my name from behind me.

"Katie!"

It was Jade, great now she's going to find out for sure.

I then felt a pair of arms help me up off the floor.

"Are you ok?" I heard Lisa ask me as she helped me up.

I nodded and started panicking after realising all of the girls were here.

I looked over at Jade and saw she was in dragon form fighting Eret.

Hiccup then appeared out of nowhere and ran in the middle of Eret and Jade splitting them up.

Jade stopped but Eret took a swing at Hiccup. Thankfully Jade knocked him to the ground just before Hiccup got hit.

Jade helped Hiccup off the ground and they both turned to face Eret while Shannon and Lisa stood next to me, protecting me.

"You know Katelyn you can't keep it from them forever" Eret said before running off.

Oh shit

"What?" Lisa asked confused and I turned around to stop facing everyone, gripping my hair with my right hand as I did.

"Katelyn what was he talking about?" I heard Jade ask.

She must've turned back into her normal self.

"Katelyn please, can you just tell us?" Lisa tried to persuade me and eventually I gave in.

I turned towards them and just let it out.

"I'm pregnant ok?"

💜💜💜💜

hiya guys so I have now finished all my exams and can now get back to writing so let me know what you thought of this chapter.

Thanks for reading 

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia 💕💕💕