Chapter 4 Looks like I really am on my own

Hi guys sorry for not updating been super busy lately

Anyway enjoy the chapter

💜💜💜💜

Jadeena

We were in the hall just hanging at the table. Katelyn had convinced Shannon to come and apologise for treating me like a kid. Although she apologized I still had a feeling that she didn't mean it and thought I was crazy.

The girls were all talking but I was in my own little world of thoughts thinking about that dragon to engage with their conversation.

I knew was gonna have to go after this dragon eventually even if you girls told me no. Otherwise this dragon would keep on trying to haunt me. The only problem was sneaking off at the right time, the girls seem to be guarding me like hawks.

I decided to ask them once more to see if they would finally change their minds.

"Hey girls?" All their head turned my way.

"About that dragon I was wondering if...." I started but Shannon cut me off

"We know what you're thinking and the answer is still no, can you get it through that thick skull of yours?!" She semi-shouted, thankfully no one was in the hall to hear her.

WHAT'S THE POINT?!

"Shannon, enough" Lisa scolded her

"No it's ok" I said now know that Shannon didn't care about how much danger I was in and that she only wanted to keep my secret hidden from my brother.

"Jade" Katelyn said shocked

"No, it's really ok, I get it now I'll figure it out on my own" I said Getting up and jogging out the hall to find Sunlux

I can't believe Shannon would do and say something like that, I felt the tears pricking my eyes asking to come out but I didn't let them.

"Sunlux!" I yelled and within seconds my best friend appeared in front of me.

"Come on girl, we have to get some stuff from back home then be going somewhere" I explained mounting her.

"Wait, where are we going?" She asked

"I'll explain when we get there" I said taking off

We flew back to my house and ran inside to grab my saddle bags, I was going to find out what that dragon wanted from me even if it killed me.

I ran downstairs and out the door. Sunlux saw the saddle bags and gave me a worried look.

"We have to find out what that dragon wants and if the girls won't help me I know you'll always have my back" I said smiling and attaching the bags to the side of her saddle.

"I'll always have your back Jade you know that so lets do this" She said as I mounted her.

"Thanks Lux" I said as we took off

💜💜💜💜

20 minutes later...

Katelyn

I have never seen Jade this worked up about something before, maybe she was right and this dragon was really causing her problems.

We were at the arena waiting for Jade to show up, even though we were technically adults we still liked to train.

"This is ridiculous is she really not showing up for training just because we didn't believe her crazy theory?!" Shannon stressed

"Alright Shannon that's enough!" I yelled at her, yes I now yell