Chapter 24 Finally Answers

2 years after Katelyn's disappearance...

Jadeena

Today officially marks the 2 years since Katelyn disappeared and we are spending the day do our own thing in hopes that it would just wash over us like nothing happened but we all know that's not going to happen.

A lot has happened to both us and the island in the 2 years she has been missing. First of all we are all now 20 and young adults, we have also changed physically. I now wear my hair in a high ponytail instead of a fishtail braid, although my hair was up high it still hung down to the middle of my back.

Our clothes have changed again since the 3 of us have just hit this sudden growth spurt, I am now almost as tall as Hiccup and he is 6 foot so I don't even want to begin to think how tall I am.

Holly is now 5 and keeping her parents on their toes. She is also the spitting image of Astrid, but she has Hiccup's emerald coloured eyes.

"Auntie Jade?" I heard my niece's sweet voice call out from behind me.

Hiccup and his family were currently spending a week with us on Sunlake.

"Yes sweetheart" I answered before walking over to her.

"Have you seen daddy?" She asked and I remember Hiccup had gone to help Lisa and her family with something, what I can't remember.

"No sweetie he has gone to help Auntie Lisa with something" I responded

Yes aunt Lisa, well Lisa is partly Hiccup's sister to since I was adopted into their family so she has rights and Hiccup seems to be ok with that.

She nodded and I sent her into the other room to play with her toys.

I went back to writing something down in my diary but was suddenly interrupted was Hiccup came bursting through the door.

"Hiccup what's happened?" I asked standing up.

"You really need to see this" He said as Astrid appeared from behind him and rushed into the house.

"I've got Holly go" She instructed and I nodded before running out the house with Hiccup.

We came to the town center and I was in shock at what I saw.

It was Lightning-shift but she was very panicked and wouldn't let anyone go near her.

"Lightning-shift?!" I yelled in shock before running over to her.

I ran up to her and pinned her to the ground to calm her down. The girls came running over to me after she had calmed down and saw that Katelyn wasn't with her.

"I don't understand where's Katelyn?" I asked and the girl shook their heads.

"She didn't land with her, but something is starting to tell me that maybe she is still alive and needs our help" Shannon suggested and I nodded.

"Lightning-shift where is Katelyn?" I asked her in her head and she looked at me worriedly.

"She's in danger really needs your help, Some guy called Eret has her and is going to kill her if you don't help her" She responded and I looked up at the girls then back at Lightning-shift.

"Is that was happened to her 2 year ago? " I asked and Lighting-shift nodded.

"We don't have time she really needs your help"

I nodded and turned to the girls who knew what I was doing.

"Katelyn needs our help" I said and everyone including Hiccup called over their dragons.