Prologue - The request

It was another bright day in Beigoma. Shu slowly opened his eyes as the morning light filtered through his closed curtains. The albino male sat upon his bed, stretching his arms and looked up at the light pink clock on his wall ticking with the same boring rhythm. There's still time to get ready for school, he thought, getting dressed to go to his usual morning warm-up.

Soon, the albino male was outside jogging along the isolated roads in Beigoma. Every day when he comes to warm up, he only meets one or two people. Because at this time of the day most of the people in Beigoma are getting ready to start their days from their houses while few people like Shu came outside for a morning warm-up, and of course every day, he meets one certain person, maybe a little bit annoying one.

"Oh, isn't it for the famous Kurenai" someone huffed behind him.

Shu looked back. "Yeah." he simply replied, walking away.

"Wait up, you idiot!" Wakiya yelled as he ran forward to catch up with Shu.

"What is it, Wakiya?" Shu stopped and looked at the blonde male standing behind him.

"Are you participating in the Team Tournament this year?"

Shu looked at him. "Yeah, that's why I became a member of the Beyclub."

Wakiya smirked. "That's good. I've always wanted to defeat you. And now I'll get a chance."

Shu turned away and headed to his apartment. Wakiya always complained almost about everything. At the last Team battles, they lost to Rideout. This year they wanted to win.

Shu sighed as he opened the door of the apartment. 'Lui can defeat our Team.' That thought haunted him for this several days and he seemed to have gotten addicted to that idea. He shook his head trying to dismiss the thought. "We have to win and we will!" he thought, reassuring himself.

When Shu got out of his house for the second time of the day, the roads were filled with people. Some people were heading to work and children to school. A certain brunette came running down like he was in a hurry. He almost knocked out some of the people on his way but every time he was able to make a sharp turn to avoid hitting the person. Everyone stopped for a while to look at him. Many for knowing expressions indicating that this was just another normal morning for Beigoma.

"I'm late!!" he yelled while running. And finally, after all the running he arrived at the school just when the bell went off signing the school is going to start. Beigoma academy, not a school with many facilities like many other ones around the area. But the students worked hard and it was a place where every kid liked to go because the teachers were kind and they were ready to help anyone who needed help and the students were friendly with each other. It was the ideal school in every student's mind.

He panted. "That's close." He muttered wiping the sweat from his forehead. This boy, known as Valt Aoi, the hyper captain of the Beigoma Academy Bey club, reached his first class which was Math and also something he and probably half of the students all around the globe hated.

"I hate math," he muttered as he sat beside his best friend Shu, who looked rather calm and as always, prepared for the lesson.

The albino looked at Valt. "Slept over your alarm again?" he asked, giving him a small smile.

"Seriously Shu, how the hell you come to school early? I am always late." Valt groaned, taking out his math books and dropping them to the table with a loud thud.

Shu chuckled. "Just get up early, then you'll be able to come on time."

Valt huffed. "Impossible"