Becoming close to eachother

The camp was over and they headed home. Everyone was exhausted from the events that happened during the camp. But everyone was talking about one thing. The newly formed friendship of the school. Some of them were happy about that and some not. Specially Kazuki who wanted to be a friend of Lui's so badly, but Shu took that chance away from him. That's how he felt.

Shu was laying in the couch gazing at the ceiling above him. He was bored. So, he thought of taking a walk. He closed the door walking to the warm evening of Beigoma. He hadn't seen the beyclub since five days. He just came today morning from the camp and slept the whole afternoon, but now he didn't feel tired anymore. He wished the beyclub was in the bey park.

Shu hurried his steps toward the bey park. When he was there, he heard familiar shouts a smile tucked his lips. His wish came true the beyclub was there. Wakiya and Honcho were battling and Valt was cheering. Daigo seem to be the ref and Hoji stood by the side. "Maybe the new member of their beyclub " Shu thought.

He started to walk toward them. No-one saw him because they were concentrating on the on going battle. Shu didn't disturb them as he watched the battle from a distance. Wakiya won the battle and the blonde jumped up, pumping his wrist as he gave the other a cocky smile. 

"See Honcho? I won! No-one can beat my Wyvern" Wakiya said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Really? I'll beat you next time, Goldilocks" Honcho yelled back at him, enraged. 

"What did you say?" Wakiya yelled back, charging towards Honcho.

Shu chuckled and everyone went silent. They all looked at him in surprised. Almost as if he just returned from death itself. 

 Valt was the first to react. "Shuuuuu" he yelled, tackling him to a hug.

"Hey" Shu said ruffling his hair as he smiled. Others joined quickly to the group hug wasting no time in hugging their friend close. 

"We missed you" Daigo said, giving him a smile.

Hoji watched them from a distant, smiling at them. Shu waved at him which Hoji gladly returned. When they pulled away, Shu gasped for breath. "You guys almost killed me"

Honcho smiled. "Come on man, we missed you a lot. Hoji is the new member of the Beyclub by the way"

Shu smiled. "I guessed that"

"So, aren't we gonna meet you in the team battles?" Daigo asked.

Shu shook his head. "I don't think we can "

"Oh a weird thing happen yesterday Shu. You won't believe me. Lui called me and  he said he love beybread" Valt said as he started to describe the incident.

Shu started to laugh as Wakiya started to describe about his experience with Kazuki. They all watched him as the albino blader tried harder to stop his laughter. At last Shu stopped, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"What's so funny?" Honcho asked.

Shu started to describe all the incidents that happened in the camp and the game they played. When he finished, all of them started to laugh.

"Seriously, Wakiya you did that?" Honcho asked with a lofty grin. 

They all stopped laughing and looked at Shu. "That means you're friends with Lui?"

Shu shrugged. "Not good friends, just friends"

"Told you guys you can be friends" Valt cheered.

"Got to go guys, see you later" Shu said getting up. The others waved and parted their ways with one last goodbye. Valt joined with Shu. The two best friends walked side by side just like the old times.