Be my Cinderella

The curtains opened and everyone was watching the scene eagerly. Haruto stepped up he was wearing a large brown colour cloak reached the floor. He cleared his throat as he started. "Once upon a time" He said then suddenly stopped. Katana bit his nails waiting in the backstage.

"Why did he stop?" He asked from Shinki who was standing beside him. Shinki just shrugged.

Haruto looked at the crown again. "Okay my dear audience I know how bored everyone is. Seriously Cinderella is one of the most common dramas everyone knows it don't they? Look" He said suddenly pointing up at a guy in the audience. "He's already yawning. So we thought to give you some amusement today. This is not the typical day to day cinderella story you hear. This is the our version of Cinderella with ups and downs and a hint of comedy. Everyone enjoy the drama Cinderella with a plot twist" The crowd cheered completely faltered by the idea of the new version of Cinderella. Haruto made a quick bow as he excited the stage. He looked at Katana and mouthed. "Thank me later"

Even though the whole audience is buzzing with excitement the actors of the play who thought this was gonna be a normal Cinderella story was shaking in fear. Katana slapped his own forehead. "There's nothing to do Gou , Shu you two are up" 

"Wha-" That's what Shu could say before someone pushed him to the stage. The stage was arranged as a pretty normal garden as in the story. Gou was wearing a full suit and standing near a fake carriage they managed to find. Shu was staring blankly at him not knowing exactly what's going on.

"Hey is that Shu Kurenai" Someone from the crowd yelled. 

"My god he's so pretty I'm completely gay for him" Another person yelled.

Meanwhile Katana and Shinki was holding Lui back before he goes ballistic and punch the whole audience. Back at the stage Shu gulped turning to Gou. 

Gou walked to him. "My dear daughter. Please be careful. Be a good girl" He said hugging Shu tightly.

Shu returned the gesture as he answered. "I'll be a good girl daddy" Then Shu stopped eyes widening a bit. Then he clamped his mouth with both of his hands. "Oh my god that sounds wrong" He blurted out loud enough everyone to hear. Backstage Shinki burst out laughing. Gou chuckled as the whole audience cracked up. Shu's cheeks flushed with bright red as he managed a soft chuckle. They waited for the audience to calm down. Gou starts acting again as he ruffled Shu's hair. 

"What do you want my little princess when I get back?" Gou asked with a fond smile.

"Uhh...." Shu said. "A new.... launcher or something like that?"

Gou chuckled as the audience started to snicker again. "Sure"

The two fell silent again not knowing what to do. This wasn't the drama they practiced this is a whole new thing. Right at the cue Kazuki appeared out of nowhere. His makeup was dark which gave his face a even  more scary look. He looked like a perfect villain. "My love I'll take care of this nuisance I mean daughter" 

Shu scowled looking away. With that Gou left then the stage went dark again and when it light up . Cinderella also known as Shu was sitting near a chimney pretending to be crying. "The prince is holding a grand ball" He said to himself. "Everyone except me is invited what a sad life"

He sighed miserably. He felt a tickling feeling like someone was tickling him. He got up as he felt someone running through his arms. He looked up at his arm to see a..... mouse? 

"It's a mouse" Someone yelled from the audience.

Shu looked at the small white mouse sitting on his palm staring at him. He smiled. "Awwww little guy what're you doing here?"