A day of babysitting

It has become few days after all the drama stuff. Everyone talked about it for days and days. And at last it was the weekend. Shu looked outside of his window and sighed. "At last a calm day for myself" He thought getting up from the bed. It was a normal morning that's what Shu thought as he dragged his feet lazily through the living room as he plopped down on the comfortable sofa. He took the remote scrolling through the channels to find something to watch and when he found nothing he turned it off and stared at the white ceiling his thoughts instantly roamed toward a certain violet eyes male. "I wonder what Lui doing now" Shu muttered to himself as his phone starts to ring.

He took the phone to see Lui's name. "Wow speaking if the devil" Shu thought with a smile as he answered the call. "Hello who is this?" He asked.

"Oi idiot you don't have my number saved?" An angry voice talked from the other end.

"Umm... when I think about this angry voice and poor language I suppose your Lui" Shu said trying to cover his laughter.

"Shut up no time for joked I'm in serious trouble" 

Shu sat down straight. "I'm listening"

"Please come to my place Shu It's and emergency hurry up"

Shu frowned. "Lui your scaring me what's wrong?"

"No time to explain dammit hurry up" Lui said hanging up.

Shu stared at his phone as he jumped out from the couch and headed to dress. Soon Shu was on his way to Lui's house. He walked up to the door an knocked. Lui's mom answered the door. She smiled seeing Shu. "Hello Shu. Come in"

Shu smiled walking inside of the house. He stopped as he stared at the five little kids sitting on the couch and a very angry looking Lui sitting middle of them. "Uhh.." Shu said. "What's going on?"

"Oh didn't Lui tell you. Today me and few of my friends are going on a picnic and Lui is the one supposed to be babysitting the kids. I guess he asked for help" 

"Oh" Shu said. "Probably" glaring at Lui with a look saying that I'll kill you.

Lui smirked. "I'm glad you're here to help me"

Lui's mom smiled as she headed out. "Boys then take care of the kids. We won't be away for so long. " She said walking out and closing the door. 

Shu stared at Lucy and the other four kids around the same age. "Sharkie I'm gonna kill you for what you did"

Lui smirked. "Why should I be the only one dealing with this. You're my boyfriend your supposed to help me in my hardest times"

Shu sighed. Looking at Lucy who was watching him with her purple big eyes. "How are you sweetie?" He asked picking her up as Lucy giggled.

Shu sat down on the couch beside them. "So what do you guys wanna do?"

Lui scowled. "Just sit here all day that's your schedule today."

The kid sitting beside Lui looked like he was about to cry. Shu and Lui looked at each other. "Oh no" Shu said as the kid started crying as the others followed their example. Soon Shu and Lui was looking hopelessly as five crying kids.

Lui groaned in frustration. "Shut the f-"

"Lui don't curse they're still kids " She yelled.

"Seriously I'm gonna find some tape and cover their mouths or I'll kick them out of this house" Lui said.

"That's not how you deal with kids Sharkie. You need to be kind for them" Shu said walking to them. "Hey little guy don't cry" Shu said placing Lucy down and picking one of the crying babies. Right on cue Lucy started to cry demanding to pick up. Shu sighed as he placed the boy on the couch then he looked at Lui who was sitting middle of them. "Get off"