What is this feeling?

The Sun rays leaked through the curtains of the dojo. Zac and Xander was the first ones to wake up. He looked at the blankets and his friends sleeping on the floor. Zac chuckled looking at Xander. "This is a real sleepover"

Xander nodded signalling the side of the couch. Zac looked up to see Shu and Lui cuddled against each other. Zac squealed. Lui had one arm over Shu's waist as Shu snuggled to Lui's chest. Lui was resting his chin on Shu's head. Both of them were still asleep.

"It's true there is only a thin line between love and hate" Zac sang a little bit louder than he thought cause it woke Ukyo Yugo and Quon.

They all eyed the two. Ukyo turned to Xander. "Do you think they love each other? "

Xander shrugged. "I don't know maybe it can happen considering the looks they gave each other yesterday"

Gou sat down. "Are you guys talking about Lui and Shu?"

Zac nodded as he pointed at the two. Gou smiled. "If those two love each other probably they are the last people to know cause these guys are hopeless about love"

"Sure" Katana mumbled not even bothering to get up. "They are obviously in love"

Slowly each of them got up. Wakiya snorted at the sight of the pair as Honcho quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture talking it would help him to blackmail Shu later. Daigo just smiled. Valt was the one who looked most surprised.

"Am I dreaming?" Valt asked.

Wakiya snorted. "No you're perfectly awake "

"Then how did..." Valt said unable to believe what he was witnessing.

"Well..." Akira said. "No-one knows"

Lui stirred. The others tense. Lui slowly opened his eyes. He felt a soothing smell. He looked down to see Shu's silky white hair. He recalled yesterday night where Shu fell asleep on his chest. He realized that he was practically hugging Shu that his hands were around him. A blush creep to his face. Shu stirred slowly opening his eyes. He rubbed his eyes then he shot up sitting beside him. His cheeks were bright red. "Sorry" he mumbled.

Lui looked at the others who was staring at them. "What the hell are you looking at?" He yelled making others including Shu to flinch.

"Umm.... guys I think you two should get ready to breakfast" Zac said desperately trying to change the topic before Lui blow up.

Shu looked thankful because of the change of the topics. "Yeah sure" he said standing up but tripped in the blankets around him and fell down hitting his head on the table in process. "Ow ow ow" Shu said rubbing his head.

"Woah Shu you okay?" Xander said squatting beside him checking his head.

"Yeah" Shu said trying to get up but tripped again but this time before he fall Lui caught his hand.

"Be careful you dumbhead do you wanna fall face first and break your nose" Lui said.

"It's not my fault" Shu said placing his hands on his hips. "These blankets hate me"

Wakiya snorted. "A great excuse"

Shu turned around to go to face with the same circumstance. Lui smacked the back of his head lightly. "I swear if you tripped again-"

Katana looked at him. "Do what kill him?"

"No I'm gonna kiss him" he yelled.

Shu froze. And so did the others
Lui stopped completely as he realized what he just said.

"Don't take it serious of course I'm gonna kill him" Lui growled as he left them cursing loudly.

Shu's brain completely shut down as the same fluttery feeling came to him.