An Injury and taking care

Shu walked to the school. He can see the bus waiting for the team. They have a match today and Shu was not at all ready. He went to the bus and got on. Shu looked around to be greet by rest of his teammates. Shu nodded greeting them back. He searched for Lui but he was nowhere to be seen. He went to a corner seat and sat down. Then Lui got on talking with the coach.

"Team are you ready?" The coach asked as the team cheered. Shu joined them half heartedly. Lui walked to him and sat beside him. These couple of days Lui and Shu became close friends. Lui helped Shu to practice and helped him to get better.

"Don't worry albino boy you'll do fine" he said.

"Seriously flame hair" Shu said chuckling.

They reached the stadiums and got off by the time Shu's heart was doing jumping jacks. The rival team was already there. They had purple uniforms and their team captain looked like a thug. And Shu shivered. It's not a dream it's really happening. He looked at the audience and he could see the beyclub cheering for him and the rest of the Rideout members also there.

Shu turned his head to the captain again. He looked oddly familiar. Yeah exactly he looked like Kazuki. Shu looked at Lui. "That guy looks like Kazuki" he whispered.

"Of course he's his older brother" Lui whispered back.

Shu's eyes widen as he watched him. Yeah indeed now he have even more reasons to stop playing football.

The game started and both teams were talented. The ball passed in lightning speed among each other. And Lui was the first one to mark a goal. And then Kazuki brother. The game went like this for few minutes as Shu came closer to the goal all he had to do was kick the ball but a sharp pain on his left food prevented him doing so. She fell down clutching his foot. He wasn't sure what happened the last thing he remembered was the shouts of his friends before he blacked out.

Shu woke up and looked around at the white walls around him. Where was he? What happened?  He tried to sat down on the bed but he soon regretted his decision when a sharp pain ran through his leg. His leg was wrapped in bandages. His mind swirled around thousands of questions. Then the door opened and there coach and Lui came in.

"How are you feeling?" The coach asked.

"I'm good" Shu simply answered.

The coach talked with him for few minutes and walked out. Shu turned to Lui. "What the hell happened?"

Lui sighed. "The other team captain tried to kick the ball and accidently kicked your leg. But I'm not sure its an accident though. He was smirking all the time. But we won the match"

Shu wrinkled his eyebrows. "You said that it's Kazuki's brother right?"

Lui nodded in response. Shu realized everything it's should suerly be a plan of the hot headed idiots.

"And you won't be able to play in the matches but if we qualified to the finals you can play in the last match." Lui said.

Shu nodded agreeing he wondered how the hell could he go home now. Like this. Cause he's dismissed.

Lui helped him to stand up and lead him outside of the hospital. "Let's go home" Lui said

Shu looked at him. "Umm... home?"

"Yeah I know your address so let's take a taxi " Lui said again.

"Wait! my address? who are you? A stalker?" Shu asked.

"Idiot shut up or else find a way to go alone" Lui yelled.

Shu instantly shut up as he waited Lui still he called a taxi. The got on Lui helped him to keep his legs in a comfortable position. They sat in silent till they reach the apartment. Lui payed the taxi as they took the lift and soon they were standing in front of Shu's door. Shu gave the key as Lui opened the door. Shu stumbled in.