Sweet Couple

Shu stared at Lui. He was telling the words that he wanted to hear for a long time. The words he never thought he would hear from the cold blader. The person who used to hate him. The person who used to mock him but now it's changed. He loves him.

Shu looked at Lui who was waiting for an answer. "I love you too Lui" Shu softly said placing a quick peck on his lips. They stared to each others eyes for a long time no one wanted to break the eye contact.

Suddenly someone cleared his throat in the background. "Come on Honcho you broke the moment" Ukyo yelled elbowing him.

Sudden realization dawn in the two bladers. Their friends. They were watching the whole time. In his life Lui never thought he would kiss his lover in front of his friends specially his first kiss. Shu looked completely red from embarrassment. Lui growled. "What the hell are you staring at?"

"The beautiful moment our friends confessed their love to each other" Wakiya mocked.

"It's private you dumb head" Lui yelled.

"Then you two should've done it in a private place not a public park" Wakiya yelled back.

"Really!? Do I look like I care?" Lui yelled walking to Wakiya.

Wakiya shrugged. "About Shu? Sure"

"What the...." Lui started to curse loudly.

"Umm... Shu?" Valt talked which took everyone's attention.

Shu was just staring at the space standing right where he was. He was still precessing what was going on. He looked at Valt. "What?"

"You look extremely red are you okay?" Valt asked with an innocent smile.

"Huh?" He said placing a hand on his cheek. "Oh uh... I'm fine"

"You don't seem so you're blushing madly" Xander said bursting out laughing at shu's flustered face.

"Seriously Lui you should have kissed somewhere no one can see" Shu muttered perfectly loud enough others to hear.

"Awww come on it was like watching a part fresh from a movie" Honcho said.

"So you two together now?" Katana asked.

Shu sat down on the circle as Lui sat down beside him. "Of course you dummy do you think I kiss every person I see?" Lui yelled.

"Geez Lui calm down we're not going to steal your boyfriend" Shinki snickered.

"Congratulations you two" Quon said.

Shu smiled. "Thank you" then he elbowed Lui who was sitting beside him. "Yeah thank you or whatever" Lui hissed.

They all parted thier own ways. Lui dragged Shu to a side before he leave. "I'm going to pick you up at 8:00 in the morning better get ready"

"Are you calling me on a date?" Shu asked.

Lui nodded. "Why not we're together now"

Shu beamed. "Of course"

The sunrays leaked though the white curtains to shu's room. He looked at his clock and it read 7:00 remembering about his first date he quickly got up and started to get dressed. He wore black jeans and a sleeveless white shirt and a light blue jacket over it. He put on his plain white sneakers. He waited for Lui. After a moment the door bell rang Shu walked toward the door and opened it revealing a  flame haired boy. Lui was wearing a white Shirt with a boat printed on it and black pants. "Ready to go?"

Shu nodded as he went out locking the door behind him. There was silence between the two and Lui called a taxi. They got on. "So where are you taking me?"