Blooming over friendship

Shu entered to the school premises. He can see the bus that was going to take them to the camp. He looked around all the kids were chatting with their friends. He seem to be the only one alone. That's when he saw pair of blue eyes glaring daggers at him.

Kazuki walked to Shu. Shu stared at the boy. His gang was behind him as normal. The chatting stopped as everyone turned their heads to enjoy the moment. But before Kazuki could talk a familiar voice called his name.

"Hey Shu" Shu turned his head to see Gou. Shu smiled.

"Hey" Shu looked to see Kazuki backing up. Gou really saved his life.

"So.."Gou talked. "Are you excited about the camp?"

"Not really. But a little bit I guess" Shu genuinely answered.

Then he heard the gang calling Gou. "Gotta go. See you later"

Shu nodded as he got into the bus. Most of the seats were occupied by students but luckily he found a corner seat he can sit. Shu looked out of the window, he was bored. He wished the beyclub was with him. Then it would be fun. Valt chatting non-stop about food and Wakiya yelling him to shut up. Honcho fishing candy out of his bag and Daigo talk with him like a normal person. The bus had started to move when he was in his thoughts. He stared blankly at the window.

He took out of his headphones and turned on music. He closed his eyes and focused on the music.

The bus stopped. "We are making a quick stop here, you can get down and do what you want but remember we are leaving in one hour" 

Shu opened his eyes. He really didn't have anything to do but he got down. He looked around the climate is cold. He rubbed his arms to get away from coldness which was cutting through his skin. "I should have bring my Jacket" He thought walking to the rest rooms and went in. He looked at his reflection from the mirror as he splashed water to his face. He stayed there for few minutes.

His phone buzzed. He took it out to see bunch of messages from the beyclub. A smile planted across his face. He stuffed his phone back at the pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazuki and his gang walked to a corner. "Guys we need to teach that Kurenai a lesson" The others nodded. Kazuki thought of a plan. He had a raging anger toward the boy.

"Where he is now?" He questioned from the boy who was standing beside him. "He walked to the restrooms"

A smile crept up on his face. "Guys I know exactly what to do"

Kazuki and his gang slowly advanced to the door of the restroom. He walked toward it and closed the door slowly as possible and locked it from the outside. "We did it" Kazuki mouthed as they cheerfully walked to the bus.

Shu looked at the time the hour is over. He went to the door and opened it. It opened easily as he went to the bus. Shu got in and went to his seat.

Kazuki looked at the albino boy who got in. His eyes widen. It isn't possible they locked the door. The bus roared into life.
But before they could leave a girl shouted from behind. "Sir wait, Mitsuki isn't here yet"

They all looked around the bus one girl was missing. Their teacher got off. "I'll look for her" her friend said walking out with the teacher.

After few moments they came back. The girl's eyes were red and puffy like she cried. "Who locked the restroom door?" The teacher asked. Everyone looked around with a quizzical face while Kazuki becomes red with embarrassment. "Did I locked the girls restroom?" He thought.