Drifting Away From You

The coldness enveloped the couple. Shu hugged Lui more tighter shivering in coldness. "Where is this ambulance?" Lui asked annoyed.

The officer smiled. "They are on their way. The storm is not helping either"

"He will be dead when they arrive. Look, he's shivering and there are a lot of blood and cuts" Lui said again.

Shu groaned slightly lifting his head wincing slightly from the striking pain. But he muster a smile. "I'll be fine Lui, just don't worry too much"

"I didn't ask for your opinion. I'm still mad with you" Lui said.

Shu pouts snuggling to him more muttering. "How rude"

After a while an ambulance came and the two got in. In seconds they were already at the hospital. They took Shu to a hospital room to cover up his wounds. Lui went inside with him. Shu looked genuinely scared. He looked at Lui with a pleading look which Lui quickly understood. Don't leave him that was what he saying. Lui nodded slightly walking up to the bed as a doctor came in and check out his wounds. 

"You have a lot of cuts. I think we should put medicine now or they will infect" He said looking at Shu. 

Shu gripped on the bed but nodded. One of the things Shu hated the most is getting shots and when someone put medicine to his wounds. But Shu nodded taking a soft breath. Lui went to him taking Shu's hand to his. "Don't worry. It'll be over soon"

Shu sighed spacing out a bit. "Lui, don't you think you should be with your mom now? She need you now"

"I called dad, he said everything is okay and a new doctor came to do her surgery. First let's patch you up snowflake" Lui said ruffling his hair.

For Shu it felt like forever. It took almost an hour to clean up his wounds and patch them up. Shu wanted to pass out till it finished. But he was awake the whole time. The only thing that kept Shu from screaming was Lui who held into him tightly hugging the albino until everything was finished. Lui caress his cheek as his other hand was holding Shu's hand tightly.  "Done" The nurse said. 

Shu let out a relieved sigh. "Finally"

The nurse chuckled. "You should've thought what you'll have to go through before you do something"

"Exactly" Lui joined her. 

Shu gasped. "Betrayal" Shu said turning to Lui. "You're supposed to be on my side"

The nurse smiled at the two as she walked out of the room. Then the door opened again revealing Kazuki and his friends. Shu gulped giving Lui an uncertain look as Lui glared at the boys. But to everyone's surprise Kazuki walked to Shu and placed a hand on his head almost affectionately. "I heard everything, are you okay?"

Shu blinked in pure confusion. He just hung his mouth open staring at him. Kazuki smiled softly ruffling the albino's hair before pulling him to a hug. Shu didn't pull away he was too shocked to do it. He just stayed the way he was. After few seconds Kazuki pulled away. "I hope you're okay Shu"

Shu nodded. "Y-Yeah"

Lui crossed his arms. "What're you-" But before he could finish his sentence Kazuki hugged him. Lui gave the same reaction as Shu frozen to the spot. He kept his embrace with Lui for a while. Shu just tilted his head as Kazuki pulled away. 

"I'm glad you're fine. I'm going to see your mom now. See you two later"

The two boys watched as the blonde haired boy left the room. Lui walked to Shu and sat down beside him. Shu gasped dramatically. "I think the good fairy came to meet Kazuki and punished him and he's a good boy now"