Childish and Clingy

Lui watched the sleeping figure of Shu. His clean white hair messed up strands perking up here and there. His pale skin was even more paler after the incident. He could hear the sound of his friend's voices from the living room. Lui tensed as Shu slightly moved and his eyelids started to move. After few seconds his eyes fluttered open. Lui watched Shu as he stared at the ceiling for a moment. Then he turned his head to look at Lui his red eyes looks dull. Shu let out a soft breath. 

"Hey how are you feeling?" Lui asked ruffling his hair ever so slightly. 

"I feel woozy" Shu answered blinking several times.

"Why do you feel woozy? Did you took a drink?" Lui smiled as Shu pouted. 

"No I don't drink. I'm just woozy like woozy" Shu mumbled the last part.

"Okay" Lui said standing up. "You need to change your clothes come on"

Shu shook his head as he threw the covers over his head. "No I don't wanna get down"

Lui sighed. "He really does act like a child" He thought as he silently walked to the bed and took off the covers. 

"Stop that" Shu yelled trying to take back the covers. 

"Shu come on you need to clean up" Lui placed the covers beside the bed neatly folded. Then he turned to Shu who was sitting on the bed staring at him.

"I won't" Shu crossed his arms pressing his back against the headboard.

Before Lui could say anything Valt came in and saw Shu and Lui glaring at each other. "Hey Shu" He said taking the younger's attention. Shu looked at him. "Xander is coming if you wanna have a fantastic time I suppose you should clean up"

"That won't work" Lui said. 

But Shu hoped up from the bed. "Okie Dokie" 

Lui looked at Valt with a surprised look. "Well that was ... easy?"

Valt gave him a smile and walked out.  Lui turned to Shu who was making his way across the room to the bathroom. To tell the truth he was stumbling toward the bathroom. Lui sighed. "You can always ask some help you know?"

Shu stopped placing a hand on the wall. "I'm fine it's just..."He stopped. "the floor is not straight"

Lui chuckled. "Sure. Then I'll wait in the living room so you can take a shower and change your clothes"

Shu nodded as he waved his hands. "Bye bye sharkie"

Lui exited the room and walked to his friends inside the living room. Valt was the first one to talk. "So how did it go?"

"Fine he went to take a shower" Lui grunted plopping down on the couch beside Gou. "And it's gonna be a hard day today. When Valt said childish I didn't think he would be a complete child"

Valt smiled. "That's how he just is" Then he adds. "But today he does acts extra childish"

"Probably the drug then" Katana said thoughtfully. "The nurse did say that it has affects after all"

"Oh my god Shu is drunk" Honcho screeched dramatically.

"Actually yeah kind of" Gou added looking unsure.

That right moment Shu chose to walk in. He was wearing an oversize t-shirt and pair of cream colour shorts reached his knees. He walked in and suddenly stopped looking at his friends and gave them a frown. "Today the earth spins a lot even I can feel it"

Wakiya cocked his brow. "What?"

"No wonder you get low marks in science. The earth spins around sun and people can't feel it but today I can feel the worlds spins around me" Shu explained in a serious mood.