You're mine

Shu walked to the cafeteria like any normal other day. It was another exhausting day of school. A smile instantly came to his lips when he saw Lui and the others waiting for him. As soon as Shinki spotted Shu he started waving like crazy. 

"He's not blind idiot" Lui yelled at Shinki as the latter didn't even listen to the rude remark of the dragon blader. 

Shu walked to them and sat down beside Lui. "You're late"

Shu just hummed without giving an answer. Placing his chin on his hand he turned to Lui. "So?"

Lui sighed waving his hand as he started eating others did the same as Gou broke the silence. "So Shu? Excited about the team battles"

Shu smiled. "I still can't believe I'm in the team Ride-out"

"Of course It's far more better than that bey club of yours" Lui said tilting his head. 

Shu frowned. "That's not I meant. I just.... bruh... I'm happy that I can participate in the team games. After all I never thought that I'd be able to participate in the team"

"or fall in love with Lui" Shinki adds. 

Shu stuck out his tongue in response as Katana talked. "And about the party of Zac. All of you are coming right?"

"Yeah that damn party. I'm the guest of honor again"

Shu chuckled. "But not like last time I'll be waiting the guest of honor to arrive"

Lui took his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "You sure will"

"Duh... stop flirting you two" Shinki remarked as Lui smirked. "Jealous much? Cause Katana still haven't ask you out?"

"Drop tha-" Shinki started but before he could finish his sentence Katana chimed in. "Hey Shinki, Wanna go out with me? As my date to Zac's party"

Shinki just stared at him. Eyes wide. Lips slightly parted. The whole table fell into stunned silence. Shu, Lui and Gou waiting for the answer of Shinki. Shinki blinked. "Really? No kidding?"

"No kidding"

Then he smiled brightly. "Sure. Gladly"

Gou threw his hands on the air. "Hallelujah. I'm so happy. Now I'm the loner of the group. Single forever"

"It's just a date" Shinki said as pink colour dusted his cheeks. 

"Of course it starts as a date then you guys book a room or just choose an isolated corner and then you-" Lui stopped as Katana slammed his hands on the table. 

"I dare you if you complete that sentence there would be a murder right here"

"Really"Lui smirked. "I can-" Katana jumped to Lui but he dodged as the last second Katana stumbled and to balance himself he gripped on Shu's seat making him hit his head on the chair beside him and fall down. 

"Hey" Shu exclaimed rubbing his head. "I didn't do anything. Why are you punishing me for what he said?"

Katana smiled sheepishly helping Shu up. "Sorry Shu my bad"

"Hey" Lui grumbled behind them. "Hands off from my boyfriend. Go and be with your one"

Katana smirked. "Jealous much Shark tank?"

"Why you little-" But before he could finish the sentence the bell rang signalling that their break is over. Everyone headed their own ways promising to meet the next day at Zac's party. The rest of the day flew away almost instantly. Next day Shu got up by the sound of someone ringing the doorbell. Shu groaned dragging his feet to the door.