Losing Myself in the Memories of You

Lui ran up to Shu. A thin strip of blood leaking from his head. The driver quickly got off his car and came to check on the boy who was painfully still. "Shu" Lui whispered. Then he looked at the beyclub staring with shocked faces. 

"Call a freaking ambulance" He yelled at them. 

Wakiya fidget with his phone. His fingers shaking as he dial the emergency number. Valt ran to Shu and knelt beside the albino. "Shu" He cried. "Shu wake up"

Shu was completely still but thankfully Lui could feel the weak pulse of the albino.He kept his silence. The sirens rang loud and the ambulance arrived. They took Shu in as one of the medics said. "One of you can come with him"

Lui didn't talk. After all he had done he didn't know if Shu would even forgive him for everything. Daigo walked to him. "Lui you should go" Lui turned to him and gave him an are you serious look. 

Wakiya voiced his thoughts. "Are you serious?"

Daigo nodded. "It would be for the best. Now go"

Lui thanked him silently as he hopped in. Even though he had his own doubts he wanted to stay with Shu. Losing himself would be liked losing his whole world for him. The medics worked quickly. They placed an oxygen mask and tried to limit the blood loss. Lui took the icy cold hand of the albino. He kissed it slightly. His eyes brimmed with tears threatening to fall at any second. After few more minutes they were at the hospital. Lui watched as the medics took Shu to the surgery room. Doctors rushed inside and before anything could be ask the doors closed leaving Lui outside waiting alone.

Few minutes passed which felt like an eternity. "Lui" A voice called Lui turned to see the beyclub the rideout and even the swoedflames alongside with Zac was there. 

"What happened?" Xander asked reaching him.

"They took him in" Lui said trying to keep his trembling arms still. Gou approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He'll be alright Lui. Don't worry"

Lui nodded leaning against the wall closing his eyes. Valt was already crying after few seconds his mom came in with the twins. Then came the Shirasagi family. Mrs. Shirasagi walked to Lui. "Mom" Lui said hugging her tightly. Toko and Nika sat together with Lucy and Liya. Hours passed. Everyone waited none of them dared to leave. Shu was a special part of everyone's life. He was there for each of them in their hardest times. 

Finally the room door opened. Everyone gathered around to as the doctor came out from the door. "How's he?" Honcho asked hurriedly.

"He'll be fine. But his body is not stable. He did took a bad hit. Currently he's in an unconscious state. It wont last for long so don't worry. He'll be allowed visitors by tomorrow"

They all watched as the doctor walked away. Lui pressed his head to the nearby wall. Wishing all of this to be a one cruel nightmare. Lui didn't move from his spot. He refused to eat he just stared at the space thinking about the albino. Shu's parents came in a hurry. "Where is he?" His mom asked.

The hours dragged along. It was a long day Lui felt. Xander also came in with Zac but all of them had to wait. Next day a nurse came to them telling them that they can go inside and that Shu is awake. All of them walked in. Lui watched the albino. He didn't notice them coming in. He stared outside of the window. The golden sun rays coming through the window made his hair gleamed. A white bandage was wrapped across his forehead. "Shu" His mom called running to him enveloping him inside a loving hug. 

"Mom" Shu said with a chuckle. "I'm fine"

She ruffled his hair. "You scared me Shu"

"Sorry" Shu said with a smile as his dad came to him hugging him. Then Shu turned to them. His red eyes wondering through each of them. Lui's heart skip a beat. Violet met red. Shu stared at him for few seconds and slightly frowned. Then he turned to his parents. "Mom" He called still looking at Lui. He tilted his head slightly. "Who is that? I don't recall his face"