Kissing Him

They all sat down on the grass. Valt's mom gave enough beybread to everyone before they came there. And they sat down under a Sakura tree as Xander took out the food. They sat down on a circle. And by coincidence or by a plan of the others Lui and Shu was sitting beside each other.

"Wow it's Wyveron" Wakiya said taking the bread decorated as his bey.

"And it's Xcalius" Xander said. "It looks better than the last one " Xander chuckled as Valt scratched the back of his sheepishly.

"Ooh look it's Luinor " Katana said handing it to Lui. Lui looked at it taking it to his hand.

"And it's spryzen" Shu said taking the bread to his hand. He took a bite as the sweet flavours exploded in his mouth.

"It's amazing" Gou said to Valt as Valt chuckled. "Thank you I'm glad you guys like them"

Lui glanced at Shu who was silently eating by his side. There was bread crumb near his upper lip. "What are you? A five years old?" Lui suddenly yelled as he mentally slapped himself for doing so.

Shu flinched at his voice. "What did I do?"

Lui kept staring at his face. The others looked at the scene with amused faces. Shu waved his hand in front of Lui's face. "You here?"

"Here" Lui said pointing to the side of shu's face.

Shu looked confused as he asked. "Is there something on my face?" He asked hopelessly touching his face.

Lui sighed as he leaned closer. Shu froze looking at him as his hand reached the side of his face and wiped the crumb off his face. He didn't took his hand away as he stared at his scarlet eyes. Shu blushed as he quickly broke the eyes contact and looked away.

Lui took his hand as he stared at his bread like it was the most appealing thing in the world.

"Gah.... just kiss already" Wakiya blurted out.

"What? Kiss? Why?" Shu said pretending to be confused.

"What? Kiss him? I'd rather kiss a lapdog than kissing him" Lui said looking annoyed.

Shu looked at his with a slightly disappointed and sad look. Lui cursed himself for saying that as he watched the albino stared at a spot on the grass.

Katana immediately broke the tension in the air. "Valt do you think your mom can design my bey?"

Valt beamed. "Sure if course"

Lui stood up suddenly grabbing everyone's attention. Then he turned to Gou. "We need to talk.... alone"

Gou narrowed his eyes but agreed as he got up getting away from him. Shu stared at them with a blank face. He hadn't thought about Gou and Lui. He felt a pain on his chest. He looked down at his hands then got up.

The others looked at him as he made an excuse. "I'm going for to walk" he said leaving others behind. Shu walked along the sakura trees deep in thought.

"Does Gou loves Lui? Does Lui like him? Wait...... Do I like him? Shu thought as he sat down in the shade of a Sakura tree.

Memories flashed through his mind. The first day of Beigoma and then thier friendship started to become stronger and the strange feelings he get when he's around Lui

Shu shook his head. "Get over it Kurenai. He never loves you back. " he muttered for himself as he felt his mind go blank for a moment tears welled up in his eyes. For a moment Shu didn't know why he was crying. His train of thoughts were broken by a loud buzz of his phone. He took it out and stared at it. Last time he checked it was red in colour not blue. Shu furrowed his brows.