You are my family

Shu got into the car that the police provided him. They attached a tracker to his clothes and their plan was that Shu had to roam around the place and somehow get the attention of the gang as the police surrounded them that they cannot escape. Shu stared outside of the car. It was slightly rainy and the sky is extremely gloomy making the day dark even in the noon. Shu let his head rest against the cold glass of the car. He felt extremely tired by everything. He didn't get any good sleep last night. He let out a soft sight as he let his mind wonder around. He was about to meet one of the most dangerous gangs in the town. Finally the car stopped Shu thanked the driver as he stepped out. Shu shivered by the coldness surrounded him. The thin shirt and the cotton jacket he was wearing didn't help with the coldness. Shu rubbed his arms together as he stepped into an alleyway. As they told he had to walk through few dark and abundant alleys to find them. The police had the track of him along the way. 

He walked along the nearly dark alleys. It looked spooky with garbage cans lying here and there. Stray cats meowing around him sniffing him all over trying to find some food. Shu walked alongside the alley as he walked and walked. Finally he arrived to a main road with a line of houses. Those houses did look luxurious in every way. Shu nearly smiled at the thought that one of this decent houses is owned by a big thief leader who was currently looking for him and Lui maybe now his family because they witnessed a murder. Shu stuffed his hands inside the pockets of his black pants. He went through each house trying to recognize what could be the one with the gang. 

"Why is this so hard?" He muttered to himself. He checked the tracker and then walked to the next house. It was a three storied house. It was colored in pitch black. "Seriously... " Shu thought. "Who wants to colour there house in black?"

He was too absorbed in thought as he forgot to check behind him. He didn't realize that someone was following him until he felt someone hitting his head as he collapsed right in the middle of the road. 

Lui look through the screen again reading Shu's message. What does he have to do in a gloomy day like this? Why doesn't he tell anything about it. He groaned running a hand through his hair. His mother's condition was still bad and he heard that there's a doctor coming from somewhere to check her. He couldn't leave his dad either cause his sisters were there too. So, he went to the messaging app and typed a quick message. 

To Snowflake: Be careful. I love you too  

"Ooh look Boss he got a text" Shu heard a voice say. He groaned. The left side of his head felt like it was on fire. He blinked few times after he opened his eyes to regain his focus. 

"He's awake" One of them yelled. Everyone turned to look at him. Shu looked around the room to see at least 25 men staring at him. All of them were muscular and strong. He quickly recognized one of them who was named as Sato one of the murderers he saw that day. Sato smirked. 

"I think you didn't forget me sweetheart"

One of the other guys slapped Sato's hand playfully. "This is betrayal you didn't tell us our little witness is a beauty Sato even Sawamura didn't tell us"

Shu tried to get free but found himself bound to chains. He looked at them helplessly. His only option was to pray that the police will come and save him at the correct time or else he'll have to say goodbye to the world. Suddenly the chattering died down as someone stepped into the room. Shu had to twist his body in order to look at him. The first words came into his mind was this man looked scary. He was tall and had a well built body. He had tattoos of various beasts all over his arms and his hair was black swept to one side his dark eyes was enough to make anyone shiver in fear. He had a huge scar across his cheek. He looked straight into Shu's eyes and crouched down in front of him.