The school play (Part 1)

Lui opened his eyes to the cool morning. He was met with a beautiful sight of the peacefully sleeping albino. His eyes tightly shut his lips slightly parted his hair was messier than normal white strands of hair sticking here and there. A small smile graced Lui's lips as he hugged the albino closer. It was one of those rare mornings that Lui was in a good mood. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Shu stirred tightening his arms around Lui. "Few more minutes" he sleepily said.

Lui laughed he had never seen Shu's this side before. He was always way more mature than his friends. He always acted responsible he hardly ever do any other kind of thing but after befriending with him he started to open even more to him and Lui felt happy to see the real Shu the cute and the clumsy one.

"Wake up?" Lui said softly to his ear.

"Five more minutes" Shu muttered snuggling to the covers.

Lui sighed then he got up and climbed out of the bed. He stared at the albino who was burrying his head in the pillow. Then he took away the covers. "time to rise my angel" Lui said looking at Shu.

Shu groaned. "Your angel need more sleep" Shu said without even opening his eyes.

Lui didn't say a word as he jumped to the bed and start tickling Shu's toes. Shu broke into a huge laughter. "Fine Fine I'm up"

Lui stopped tickling and started to watch the sleepy albino. Shu opened his sleepy eyelids and sat down on the bed rubbing them with from one hand. His hair was a complete mess white locks perking up from here and there. Shu yawned. "What's the day?"

"Monday" Lui said.

Shu shot up from the bed his sleepy eyelids opened fully. "MY LORD JESUS WE HAVE SCHOOL"

Lui looked at him with an amused expression as Shu jumped down from the bed. Then he stopped. "Wait if yesterday was saturday how can today be Monday?" Shu looked at Lui who was smirking playfully. "Shirasagi I'm killing you"

"Now get dressed and come down to eat breakfast" Lui said cooly exiting the room.

Shu sighed as he took his clothes and started to get dressed Mrs. Shirasagi had already washed them for him so his clothes was fresh and comfortable now. He went to downstairs. Lui was scrolling through his phone. Liya was helping her mom. Lucy was sitting beside Lui trying to get his attention but Lui was on his phone. Shu walked to Lucy who was sitting beside him completely bored but when she saw him her lips graced into a small smile. "shu" she squeaked opening her arms.

Shu picked her up. "awww good morning Lucy" he said pinching her nose playfully.

The younger girl giggled as she kissed his cheek. "Good morning Shu"

They played eachother fro few minutes. "You're cute" Shu said ruffling her hair.

"Really? Big brother always says Shu is cute" She said unintentionally.

Shu looked over to Lui who was looking at his youngest sister. "Lucy don't say it like that"

Shu smirked playfully. "Really? what else he say?"

Lucy thought for a moment then her eyes light up. "oh he says you're adorable" Then she frowned. "What does that mean?" she asked innocently.

"Adorable means too cute" Shu said looking at Lui who was currently bright red in colour. "You idiot stop trying to take my privacy away from me"Lui snarled looking at the albino who was smirking all the time.

"What are you looking at your phone?" Shu asked changing the topic.

"This" Lui saod turning his phone so Shu can see. It was a picture of their kiss on the ferris wheel. The background was amazing with fireworks. Whoever the stalker is he has a eye for photographing.