The Colours Of Our Love

Shu came out of the room dressed for the party. He was wearing a black pants and a white shirt with the letter L printed to it and a black leather jacket over it. He looked around to find Lui, he should be around Shu thought.  Soon, two arms were wrapped around his waist as Lui placed his chin over the crook of the neck of the albino. Shu smiled as he felt Lui's lips brush over his cheek and neck. "You look beautiful" He whispered to his ear.

A quick blush cast over the pale cheeks of the albino as he turned around to face Lui who was playing his usual smirk at him. "Uhm... thanks?"

"That L is for me, isn't it?"Lui chuckled, pressing another kiss on his lips as he took his hand. 

Shu shrugged, "Nope it means.." Shu said thinking of a word as he suddenly blurted out, "L means Lake?"

Lui gave him an, are you serious look. "Let's go"

The two got down of the stairs most of their guests were already there. Valt and Honcho was well... as usual, eating as Wakiya complained about their lack of discipline. Daigo was with Ken. The team Rideout was also there and even Xander and the sword flames and the superstars were also there to celebrate the day. Katana was the first to notice the pair. 

"Everyone, silence please, the queen and the king is arriving to the party" He yelled on the top of his lungs.

Everyone did fall into a silence. Shu blinked looking around when Lui looked troubled. "Wait... who's the king? and who's the queen?"

Shu raised his brow. "That got you thinking?'

"Obviously I'm the king" Lui then stated crossing his arms, and he turned to Shu. "And you are the queen"

Shu pouts but didn't say anything. His eyes wondered looking for Kazuki. Shu knew, if he came everyone would just jump at him and beat the hell out of him. Right at the cue, Kazuki entered to room. Everyone turned to him. The silence was creepy that it bought chills down his spine. But before Honcho or even worse Xander charge at him, Shu held out a hand and said cheerfully. "Hey Kazuki, fancy seeing you here"

"What?" Wakiya yelled out. "Are you out of your mind?"

Shu walked to him and threw a hand around Kazuki's shoulder. "Forgot to tell you all...but Kazuki is now my friend and no one hurt my friends specially when they are in my place"

"Your place?" Lui questioned as Shu threw a glare at him. Lui held up his hands in defense in surrender as he muttered. "Okay okay go on"

"And I hope everyone will treat him right, got it?"

No one answered. Everyone looked at Lui uncertainly when Lui said. "Don't look at me"

Valt was the first one to answer. He walked to Kazuki as if he was walking to the devil. And when he reached him he awkwardly said. "Hello! Valt Aoi is the name"

Kazuki nodded giving him his hand and then Valt smiled broadly, satisfied. "Yay!!!, new friends"

Soon everyone settled down again. Music blasted through speakers, and everyone seem to be enjoying the moment. Xander was arm wrestling with half of the guests and he continued his winning streak. Shu frowned when Lui walked to Xander. "Wanna fight?" He asked smirking. 

Xander smirked back, seeing Shu watching them from afar. "Trying to impress your boyfriend?"

"Why not" Lui said back as he looked at Shu. "Snowflake, come here and cheer your boyfriend"

Shu walked to them and placed his hands on his hips. "Why you? Xander is my friend"

Lui gasped. "What are you talking about? I am your priority, aren't I?"