Rideout Academy

Shu got up and looked at the light pink clock on the wall. He let out a sigh as he realized that today is the day. He got out from his bed feeling the cold floor underneath him and instantly shivered at the thought of Lui. "Life is so cruel to me " he muttered to himself walking toward the bathroom.

He quickly got dressed and soon, he was inside the bus. He stared blankly out of the window as the scenery passed. However, unlike previous times, it didn't calm him down, instead, it made him panic more because he is closer to that hell with every passing second. He thought about every single tactic to avoid Lui. "It won't be easy," he thought again as stepped out from the bus at the stop. He looked at the huge buildings of his new school. Beigoma academy was not big like that. But still, that place felt familiar to him than these lifeless buildings. Beigoma was livelier than this, children buzzing with laughter and chattering everywhere but this school had this monotone effect that made Shu shiver.

He heard the sounds of students. Few of them took glances at him murmuring to each other. He took a deep breath and took a step. "I hope nothing would happen". He looked around trying to figure out the direction to the principal's office and after seeing the sign for it he followed it. Students started whispering around him. He didn't care. In fact, those whispers were now normal for him. He's used to that anyway. He walked along till he finds the principal's office and when he did reach the office he knocked on the door.

"Come in," a husky voice said from the inside. Shu opened the door and went inside. Unlike the light blue walls of the Beigoma academy, these were light grey and the inviting atmosphere Principal Shinoda had is nowhere to be seen in this one. He saw a man in his 40s sitting down on a chair going through some papers. He was nothing like principal Shinoda. The kind features that Principal Shinoda had was enough to make any student at ease and every one of the school loved him. This man looked quite different, from the sharp jawline to the furrowed brows he looked different. His black eyes and black hair with grey hairs sprouting from here and there made his posture more strict and neutral. His lips were pressed into a tight line as he finally looked up and told Shu to take a seat. "You must be Shu Kurenai"

Shu nodded. "Yes sir". He handed him the timetable and gave him some advice to continue his good work. Shu nodded and thanked the principal as he headed out. He looked at his timetable. The first period was Science and Shu did like science but at this nerve-wracking moment, he didn't know that whether he could handle it. Shu walked along the corridor. The hallways were empty, with not a single student on sight. Only the janitor went through the halls cleaning the floor. Shu stopped in front of the classroom door and took a deep breath praying to each and every god he knew.

"Please...." He pleaded. "Please don't tell me that Lui has science too"

"Class," The teacher said taking everyone's attention."We have a new student today"

Shu waited outside till he gets permission to go in, his hands clasped behind his back as he tried to keep himself from having a nervous breakdown. The teacher called him and he went into the classroom. Some students squealed and some gasped, everyone watched him with astonished faces. He faced the class as his scarlet hues went all over the class and stopped. Violet met Red. Shu stood there with shock sadness and a mixture of many emotions. Lui looked genuinely surprised about the arrival of Shu. But he quickly recovered from the shock and shot a glare at the red-eyed male. A silent warning, Shu realized. His life was going to be wrecked.

Shu bowed. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Shu Kurenai" He said introducing himself.

The teacher smiled and told him to work hard and showed him a place to sit right beside Lui. Shu cursed at his own luck. "What can make today any worse?" He thought to himself walking to his place. Soon they were engaged in a glaring contest. The violet-eyed male kept glaring at Shu. He knew sitting beside him would be like putting a hand into a Shark's mouth but he had no other choice. He sat down beside him glaring at Lui which he gladly returned.