Introducing him to my family

Both of them got out of the Ferris wheel. Shu looked around. It was dark and there were colourful lights everywhere.

"This place looked magnificent at night" Shu said looking around with an awed expression.

"Sure it is" Lui said smiling at the enthusiasm of the albino blader.
Then a raindrop fell into shu's face. Shu looked at the sky. "It's gonna rain"

Lui looked up with him. "We better get going then"

One by one the raindrops starts to drop and it turned to a heavy storm. Lui tool Shus wrist and started to run but Shu suddenly stopped. Lui looked at him. "Are you crazy let's go"

Shu looked at him. "Remember you talked with me and became friends thanks to the rain"

Lui huffed. "I also remember you getting sick and sneezed all over now let's go"

Shu pouted. "Don't be a party pooper Lui let's enjoy a bit"

Lui crossed his arms. "Not happening "

Shu crossed his arms back. "It's happening cause currently we are soaking wet"

"If you didn't come I swear I'm gonna pick you up and go" Lui s said.

"Jesus Lui I'm taller than you and obviously smart" Shu said giving him  a mischievous smile as he added. "Catch me if you can" he said running in the rain.

"You dumb head" Lui yelled running behind him.

Shu giggled running further away from him. But bumped into a man and fell down. "Ow" Shu complained rubbing his arm. He was soaking wet.

Lui walked to him. "Shu you okay?"

Shu nodded taking Lui's hand pulling himself up. He turned to the man and bowed. "I'm sorry"

The man gave him a curt nod leaving them. Lui looked at Shu again with  a concerned face. "Are you suerly okay?"

Instead of answering Shu sneezed. Lui looked alarmed he punched his arm lighlty. "You stupid idiot I told you so"

Shu gave him a sheepish smile. "Yeah Lui told me not to get wet" he said in a baby voice.

Lui sighed dragging him to a shade where they're safe from the rain.

"Achoo" Shu sneezed again.

Lui growled as he flicked his forehead. "You should've listen to me"

"Ow" Shu rubbed his forehead. "Okay okay I get it. It's just a little- achoo- cold"

"You at going to my house" Lui said looking at the albino boy.

Shu looked at him with wide eyes. "No I can't go like this achoo"

Lui sighed. "Listen to me at least once. Hurry up or that will be worse" he said pointing at shu's red nose.

Shu sneezed again. "I'm fine. Just cold "

"I can see that" Lui mocked dragging Shu to a taxi.

They got off the taxi and walked to Lui's house. The rain had stopped but when they reached to house Shu was sneezing over and over. Lui was scolding him like a child. Shu sighed. "Okay Lui I get it next time I'll listen to you "

Lui huffed as he rang the doorbell. Lui's mom opened the door. She smiled but frowned when she saw both of them are soaking wet and Shu is sneezing over and over.

"What happened to you two come in" she said quickly.

Lui and Shu went in. Shu was shivering from the coldness. Lui's mom put her hands on her hips. "You two are soaking wet"