Join us in this journey

From the start Lui knew something special gonna happen today.He said goodbye to his parents as he headed to the road to walk to school. The surrounding was quiet and peaceful like any other day. Lui always loved silence and one of many reasons he hates Valt who yell always running around. He doesn't even understand how the hell Shu bare all that sound considering the fact that the two friends were always together. His train of thoughts were broken by the chattering sound. He stepped inside the school premises and headed toward his locker. He didn't bother to find Shu cause he knows that Shu doesn't come this early cause he live pretty far from the school. He met up with Gou who gave him a bright smile and greeted him.

"Good Morning Lui"

Lui just nodded in return doesn't even bothering to greet back but from the single nod Gou understands that Lui is greeting him back. Just like Shu and Valt Gou and Lui was also pretty good friends. "It's good I met you" Gou said taking the attention of the violet eyed blader.

Lui looked at him with his normal blank face. "Yeah?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"The team tournaments are starting and since Kyo is not gonna participate we need one new member"

"So?" Lui asked still doesn't understanding why he was telling this to him cause Lui never like to be in teams.

"I was wondering if you wanna come to the selecting of the players and I'm gonna tell Shu to try too" said Gou as Lui looked at him with interest when he told about Shu.

"Shu is talented so why not choose him already?" Lui asked.

"I would like to but I don't think the other players think it's fair they'll think we chose him because of you two are in a relationship" explained Gou.

"Bullshit" Lui cursed. "All of them should know that Shu Kurenai is in the supreme four for a reason. Those F-" He couldn't finish his sentence cause two hands closed his mouth before he curse.

"No no" A familiar voice said. " No cursing for kids"

Gou let out a muffled laugh as Lui slapped the pale hands and turned toward the albino blader who was smiling sheepishly. "I'm not a kid dammit" said Lui scowling.

"I was just saying" Shu said chuckling.

Lui couldn't keep scowling as he saw the smiling face of the albino blader. A smile crept his face instantly. "Why are you late today?"

"not my fault" Shu said pressing his back against the locker. "The bus was late and I had to wait till it come"

Gou smiled. "That sounds boring"

Shu nodded. "Yeah it was"

Lui huffed in silence as Gou talked again. "So, Shu I was wondering whether you wanna join our club?"

"Who? Me?" Shu asked in confusion.

"Yeah what's wrong? You don't like it" said Gou observing the confused face of the albino blader.

"No, it's just I'm surprised I guess" Shu said as he glanced at Lui from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" Lui deadpanned.

"If you wanna join come to the Beyblade room after lunch the matches will be held there today. And I really hope you will come Shu"

"He's coming" Lui said answering instead of Shu.

The other two looked at him. "Excuse me? Since when you take my decision for me"

Lui just gave him an indifferent look as Shu sighed. "Fine fine I will"