A Promise to Keep you by my side Forever

Shu stared outside the window of the cafe. His boyfriend was sitting right in front of him with a mug of hot chocolate in his hands. It was getting cold and soon it will be winter, Shu's favorite season. It reminded him a lot of Lui. Cold but still beautiful just like Lui's heart. Shu smiled at the thought. Lui looked at Shu placing the mug on the table crossing his arms. "What are you thinking snowflake?"

Shu blinked as he came back to his senses. "Huh?...Uhm nothing"

Lui smirked. "You can't lie to me and you know that. You're thinking about me, aren't you?"

Shu pouts leaning back to his chair. "Then why are you asking?"

"It's amusing to see you frustrated" Lui said as Shu huffed silently taking the mug to his hands. He took a sip and put it down. Lui snorted seeing the cream on the upper lip of Shu. "You look exactly like Santa Claus now"

Shu frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You've got cream here" Lui said pointing at his upper lip. Shu was about to wipe it away when Lui stopped him. "Wait"

Shu watched as Lui leaned across the table. Shu's eyes fluttered close as their lips met. No matter how many times he kissed Lui, his heart starts hammering in his chest each time. And the butterflies inside his stomach goes haywire with the excitement. Finally, Lui pulled away. "That way is better than wiping down. We don't need tissues" Lui said as a matter of fact. Shu averted his eyes ducking his head ever so slightly to hide his burning cheeks from Lui.

Lui smiled. "I can see that you're blushing snowflake"

Shu squeaked sinking down on his chair. "Not my fault"

"I can't believe we are chilling inside a cafe when we have our final match tomorrow. If we were still enemies we both might be training the whole day" 

Shu hummed in response placing his chin on the palm of his hand. "Come to think of it, we changed a lot. You changed a lot" Shu said turning to his boyfriend. "I like the change"

Lui smiled. "I like the change too. So, excited about the match tomorrow?"

Shu nodded. "Spryzen and I gonna win this time."

"Hah.. in your dream Longinus and I are the winners"

Shu chuckled. "Let's see"

Lui turned around and opened his bag looking for something then he took out something wrapped in a pink colour paper. He placed it in front of Shu. "Here, since you are my lucky charm I thought you might be needing something too"

Shu took the gift as he unwrapped it slowly, to reveal a bracelet with pink and black beads. Shu stared at it for a second then turned around without a word, fishing out an identical gift and placed it front of Lui. Lui raised his brow seeing a bracelet just like the one he gave to Shu, instead of pink the beads were blue. 

"Coincidence?" Shu said taking his one and trying it on.

"I don't think so" Lui said as he continued. "Besides the lady told me that these bracelet comes in pairs and the other one was taken by another boy just few minutes ago." 

Shu smiled. "Probably me and she told me these means true love and if two lovers have them, they'll never break apart"

Lui clicked his tongue. 'You believe these stuff?"

"I don't, but I believe in our love so... it's kinda the same thing" 

They finished their drinks and paid. Both stepped out to the icy cold streets in Beigoma. Shu shivered. "Wow, it's getting colder"