The longest school day ever

Shu walked with Fubuki to his class. "Now you can go in" He said patting the young boy's head in an affectionate manner.

Fubuki nodded happily. "Okay Shu, bye" he said waving at the albino.

"Oh, and meet me after your classes. Let's practise a bit" Shu said. Fubuki squealed as he agreed and ran into the class. Shu went to the gym cause he had PE. The other students were already there when he arrived. Shu looked around hoping not to see violet eyes and he was wrong, luck wasn't in his side. Lui had the same class.

Their teacher came in. He was quite tall and had a tiny moustache which gave out a impression of a mouse. He scanned the students in front of him and said. "Alright kids we're gonna play basketball today you have to split into two teams Lui and Kazuki can choose teams"

Shu sighed. "Great" he thought. The two boys choose their teams. At last only Shu was left with the rest of his class gawking at him. Both boys glared at him. Shu just watched them with a blank expression. "Can this day be any worse?" He thought.

Their gym teacher came to him. "You can join to Lui's team"

Shu blinked. Did he hear it correct? Did he have to join Lui's team now? Gods he's going to die. "What?" Shu and Lui yelled in sync with astonishment lurking inside their mind. But they didn't have any other choice left.

Kazuki smirked. "Well well Lui, this time you're gonna lose. Because you got the biggest loser in your team" mockingly laughed  walking away from the group.

Lui glared looking at Shu. "If I lost today, remember it's because of you" he said pointing a finger toward him in a threatening manner.

Shu stayed silent. the truth was, he didn't know what to say. It was  the worst day of his life. And it will forever be the worst day and amidst all these thoughts storming inside his mind he went to his place to start the game.

The game started. Shu never thought Lui can do anything else besides blading and mocking others but he was seriously good at basketball. And Kazuki was also a good player. They both tried to get the ball to themselves. Shu waited till he gets a chance. But the real game was between Lui and Kazuki. They played like their life depended on it. Well, at least their pride depended on it. That's when Lui lost the ball and Kazuki took it heading to their side. Shu ran to him taking the ball away from the boy tossing it to his side. Shu ran with the ball and passed it for another boy.

The game went forever until Lui's team won. Lui smirked and turned to Kazuki. "You lost again" he said making a mocking remark. Shu was tempted to say that he did not win alone but decided against it and kept his mouth shut. Nevertheless, Shu was amused to see Kazuki turning around to storm off from the stadium. Shu was exhausted. In beigoma they had matches but not this fierce. They played for fun enjoying the game especially Valt. All he can do was trip and fall but still, Shu enjoyed it. He thought about the good old days as he cleaned himself putting on fresh clothes.

 He came out of the changing rooms to head to his next class. When all the classes were over, he went to the place he said that he'll meet Fubuki. When Shu reached there, Fubuki was waiting for him. The blonde boy was leaning against a pillar watching the other boys at his age passing by with a blank face. Shu smiled remembering his own self, his act of aloofness toward strangers and when he's comfortable enough he'll go super psycho. Fubuki noticed Shu and waved at him running to the albino with an excited face. This little boy was his only companion in this school.

"Wanna go and practice?" Shu asked.

Fubuki nodded. "There are stadiums that way. But I wonder will they allow us to battle"

Shu bit his bottom lip but forced a smile. "It's okay I'll ask" but the truth was he didn't have the slightest idea that Lui would allow them to battle. They were and still are sworn enemies. But still, Gou can help them. He is the team captain after all.