Family moments

Weeks past after Lui and Shu had the sleepover and Shu got well. He started to participate to the practice sessions held in the stadiums. Then at last they got qualified to finals with against the beigoma academy team which includes Wakiya.

Shu sat down to take a sip of water after two hours of practice. He felt someone sitting beside him. Without even looking he realized that it was Lui. After that incident he and Lui became close friends. "So did Wakiya called you?"

Shu nodded. "Yeah he said us to beware that he's gonna win"

Lui smirked. "He's full of himself"

"Reminds me of someone" Shu shot back.

Lui glares at the red eyed boy sitting beside him. "Seriously who are you referring to?"

Shu shrugged. "No one in particular"

"So are your parents coming tomorrow?" Lui asked.

Shu's expression changed into a darker one. He looked at his hand on his lap. "I don't think they'll have time" he forced a smile as he look at Lui. "But it's okay"

Lui could tell from his expression that he was not okay. But Lui didn't pressure the boy asking the same thing. "My youngest sister always says she wanna meet you again"

Shu smiled. "She's cute. Well we can meet tomorrow"

Lui nodded as their coach blew the whistle signalling them that their break is over. The practice hours went well and all of them headed home.

Shu came home he was exhausted. He took a shower and he took his phone to call his parents. But no luck always the same voicemails. Shu sighed as he went to bed. Tomorrow is a big day after all.

The Rideout Academy arrived to the stadiums. Shu could hear the cheering of each schools. And most of his friends from beigoma was there. Shu could see Valt and others cheering for their school.

"If I still went to beigoma I will be at home or in the bey park " he thought to himself.

They were called in and they cheered one last time before going in to the stadium. Wakiya and the others beigoma teammates were already there. Wakiya looked at him with a smile. "We're gonna win" he mouthed.

"Let's see" Shu mouthed back.

Most of the player's parents were there. Lui's family was sitting on the benches while his sisters cheering for them loudly. He spotted Wakiya's parents in the corner. He seem to be the only one without his parents.

"Shu are you okay?" Lui asked placing his hand on his shoulder.

Shu snapped out from his thoughts. "Yeah just thinking"

The game started all of them gave their every thing for this match. Wakiya was the first one to mark a goal. The cheering become louder and louder as Lui marked the second one.

Minutes by minutes pass by. The tension grew more and more. None of the team gave the chance to a goal. They all ran on their best speed determined to win the match. But it wasn't easy as they thought. Both of the teams had the best players.

"Two minutes left " an announcement came. Lui bit his tongue. There should be a way to a goal. That's when he spotted Shu. Lui had the ball and at the right moment Shu looked at him. A silent conversation ran though them. Within seconds two of them knew the plan. Lui started to run toward their opponents goal with high speed.

"Guys block him" he heard Wakiya yelled.

Many players came to him but Shu was safe. At the last second he aimed for Shu and kicked the ball Shu didn't took a second to kick the ball to the goal. All seem to happen in slow motion. Everyone was looking at the ball and the coach blew the whistle signalling the time is over right at the second the ball hit the net. And yeah it was a goal.