Addicted To Your Love

Shu held his breath not daring to move. Did he heard it right? Did his dad just told him to break up with Lui? "Am I dismissed?" He asked not wanting to question it more.

Shu's mom nodded handing him the clothes telling him they'll stay outside of the room till he get ready. Shu got ready with only one thought inside his mind. There is no way he's going to give up on Lui. After he finished he got out of the room to see his parents waiting for him. Without even giving them a warning he suddenly started to run to the exit.

"Shu" He heard his parents call behind him, but he didn't stopped. He kept sprinting toward a certain place. As soon as he got to the Shirasagi house he rang the bell. Mrs. Shirasagi was the one who opened the door. "Shu" He heard his mom called. They were right behind him but Shu didn't look back. Mrs' Shirasagi gave him a quizzical look. Shu entered the house to see Lui standing right in front of him.

Shu stared for a second before running to his open arms tackling both of them to the ground. He didn't pull away he kept his face buried to his chest. "I cant" He said as tears which he held for this long started to flow down his cheeks. "I can't break up with you Lui. Tell them, I don't want to leave you. I want to stay with you, you're the best thing happened to me" Shu said sniffling.

Mr. Kurenai was about to interfere when Mrs. Kurenai stopped him shaking her head. Lui's parents were also watching the two as Shu kept talking. "You know I want you right? They don't know how much you mean to me. I'd rather die than loosing you Lui. "

Lui tightened his grip. "Don't say that. Don't say you'll die Shu. You know that I also can't live without you right. But... I always drag you into trouble maybe it's for.."

"NO" Shu yelled. "I don't want to. You aren't the one whose troubling me. You're the one who keeps me alive. Just don't leave me please. I need you in my life. I need you please" Shu's voice trailed off as he kept gripping to the dragon blader never wanting to let go.

Lui kissed his tear stained cheek. "I won't leave you. I promised didn't I? I'll stay right by your side till the end"

The adults looked at each other. Mr. Kurenai smiled. "Okay then it's settled" He said as Shu pulled away from him turning to his father. "You two shouldn't be separated. I'm sorry son. Now wipe your tears okay?"

Shu nodded hopelessly trying to wiping his tears. Mrs. Shirasagi smiled. "Let's go and talk. I think it's the best way to solve things out."

The all sat around on the couches. Shu sat down beside Lui clinging to one of his arms resting his head on the latter shoulder. Lui stroked his hair softly as Mr. Kurenai sighed. "C'mon Shu, we're not going to take you away from him"

"But you almost did" Shu argued pouting.

"I said I'm sorry, didn't I? When are you going to forgive me?" Mr. Kurenai asked. Others watched their argument with amused faces.

"Never" Shu said. "It's a crime, I'm not going to forgive you for that."

"Please show this innocent man some mercy son" Shu's dad said playfully when Shu scowled.

"Nuh..huh not happening"

Mr. Kurenai sighed. "Why does he have to be so stubborn?"

"Wonder where he got that from?" Mrs. Kurenai said crossing her arms.

"Don't give me that look"

"Which look?"

"The look" Shu interrupted. "Dad's right. It's scary mom"

Mrs. Shirasagi chuckled. "Shu is not as half as stubborn as our Lui. Shu is a good kid"

"See" Shu said placing his hands on his hips. "I am good. You two should be thankful that you have an amazing son"