P R O L O G U E

"One frappe for you." You say, balancing the tray on the palm of your hand whilst carefully placing down the large cup.

The woman nods her head in acknowledgment before you bow yourself with respect excusing yourself. The weather was cold. The wind was bitterly blowing and the rain fell harshly. Despite the weather outside - the cafe was warm yet empty.

The customer took out her laptop and proceeded to type away, you idly walk over to other staff members- instantly feeling relief rush over your body as you sat down.

"Thank goodness it's not as full today, I really need to start with my Literature presentation." You say.

Your best friend Jennie instantly opens a drawer and pulls out a cup, causing me to pull out my warmest smile whilst pulling out your red journal with that you pull out a black liner pen and instantly start to write.

"You should seriously need to learn how to relax Y/N, not everything is about books," Jennie replies, before placing down a cup in front of me and pulling a chair from underneath the counter, and placed her head playfully in her hands.

"You need a boyfriend." She said.

You cocked your eyebrow at her before releasing a giggle, " Look at me, Jennie."

On reflex, you move your hands up down to your body, instantly feeling insecure.

"No boy would ever go for a girl like me." You replied.

You adjust your glasses and grip the pen into your hand once more.

"Your beautiful, it's just - you don't realize it yourself." Jennie says," Plus you never leave the house! How are you supposed to find a boyfriend if you don't actually look for it."

"Leave me alone."

The small bell by the door rings, signifying that someone has entered the cafè, "Y/N, 6 O'Clock."

Internally you rolled your eyes but tempted to look back at the so mysterious person who walked in. You push your glasses back once again before slowly looking over your shoulder.

A sharp breath was inhaled as you took in the boys' appearance. It was as clear as day that he was well built. His white shirt hung knowingly onto his body whilst his sweatshirt was loosely hanging around his waist. His hair was primarily hanging loose in his face, his undercut making him look breathtaking.

He was handsome. Jennie slowly gets up and quickly pulls up her skirt. She walks around the counter and walks slowly towards the boy.

"Welcome to The South Cafè - I'm Jennie and I'll be serving you today."Jennie flashes her innocent smile, "Would you like to order something?"

"May I please get some plain tea - extra large please."

Jennie nods her head before bowing and turning on her feet to turn away. She reaches over to the other side of the aisle and immediately starts with the order. Her hands shaky with a small smile brushed onto her lips. You rolled your eyes internally - she has always been the confident one between the two of you and she attracted more people due to her outgoing personality.