Sixty Five

Your eyes remain shut as your hand finds it's way to the back of his. You melt into his palm. The question hits you like a truck - if you knew that Jimin was no good for you then why we're you there? Why didn't you just pack up and leave with no regrets? The real answer was simple. Truly, and that was because you missed him.

You missed the moments you had with him before all of this happened. Those emotions you would always feel with him and that's what you needed at this very second. You needed to feel those emotions again. You were so tired of feeling numb and empty all the time, it was driving you insane.

"I have been crying for 7 straight days with this heavy feeling sinking deep within my chest, " You confess, tears filling your eyes again, "I don't want to feel like that anymore. It's haunting me."

The guilt strikes him, that was confirmation that you have indeed been having a hard time, just like him. Despite Jimin looking as good as he does right now. He indeed was having a bad time too. Every time the sun would set, he would think about you more and he would cry himself to sleep. Jimin hasn't even been talking to his friends as often, which wasn't necessarily new but it didn't mean that they weren't worried about him.

"What do you want me to do to make you feel better?"

The familiar words ring in your ear. You've once said this to him after one of the many nights he had spent at your apartment. After you've asked him that, you kissed him. And now at this instant, your body itches for his presence.

"I want you to kiss me, " You say, pushing yourself into his chest, " I want you to make me feel."

"Yeah?"He frowns at your desperation.

You nod your head, pushing yourself even closer to him, you can feel Jimin's brush against yours and you wait. Jimin feels himself getting nervous, he didn't like the way this was going but he was not going to stop it. You needed help, something to guide you, and out of all the people you could've reached out to...you picked him.

You could've picked anyone after everything but instead, you were here in his apartment asking him for comfort.

His hands, those soft delicate touching hands, find their way towards the back of your thighs. Your bag easily drops down to the floor as you allow it to fall gently to keep your delicates safe. Jimin lifts you effortlessly and your arms find a way around his neck. The flowery scent embeds itself on your senses and you instantly melt.

"What do you want?" He whispers, " You know I will give you the world if I could."

"I know, "

You don't even give him a second to respond, the first touch starts with your upper lip touching his. The soft yet warm texture almost brings tears to your eyes again but that was enough for Jimin to tilt his head and deepen the long-overdue kiss. The atmosphere was sad, emotional, and rushing with anticipation from the slow excitement. You breathe heavily through your nose, a hand finding itself through his hair as you gently tucked.

Jimin moans against your lip, pulling your hips closer to his. You tilt your head also, licking his bottom lip and pulling him closer. And that was all he needed before Jimin lifts you up and carries you out the kitchen. You claw at him desperately, the kiss becoming more and more heated as he pushes his groin into you. The soft whimpers fill the room and a sudden rush of heat flows within your veins.

Filling you from your head, down all the way towards your fingertips.

He places you on his bed, hands already fiddling with your tube top to try and remove completely. At the back of your head, you know this isn't right.

It was just almost a second ago when you cried into his arms about feeling used by him and now.... now you were doing the same thing.

Your leggings easily slip off, then your tube top was next. Despite you being bare, right there for his eyes to drink in. Jimin can't help but pull you into a desperate kiss.

He missed you. He missed you so much.

The kisses, the laughs, the cuddles, the endless days together. The simple holding hands or even sitting next to each other in absolute silence. He missed everything.

You tug at his shirt, breathing heavily as your tongue massages him over and over while his head changed directions to get your body to heat up. He pulls away for just a second, pulling the shirt over his head and your eyes widen at the new feature.

His nevermind tattoo marks his skin, making itself home right on his ribcage. Jimin watches as your eyes star at it and he can't help but feel insecure about.  The ink has a story he wasn't quite ready to tell, even if it means to you.

"W-why-"

"Don't worry about it, " He whispers, lifting your hands to kiss your knuckles before leaning back down to press kisses on your jaw, " Just relax, Angel."

Jimin's hands push your cheeks together and it causes your lips to pout, he pecks you with a kiss before pulling his hand away, your eyes enlarge once again when you notice the number 13 inked onto his wrist.

13...

That's the day we met.