Forty One

^*pack your bags honey, earth is so bad that ive made a decision to move to Saturn!❤️

~

Jungkook leans back into the seat, his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose as his black hoodie covers his upper half well. His jeans were ripped at his jeans and he was being extremely silent whilst the other six boys chattered with Jimin.

This was the first time in two weeks that the men are having a day to themselves. Without including you or Jennie. Everybody focused solely on Jimin, not a single female name was dropped and they all were joking around and laughing.

Just like the first time they all spoke.

Jungkook was stressed out. He didn't know how to bring up Sicheng to Jimin without making him angry. But he knew that the longer he keeps this away from his best friend. It's going to just so happen that one day - someday very soon. Sicheng will crossroads with Jimin.

Or even worse...you.

The man wants to kill you. He wants you dead. Sicheng hates your guts and will do absolutely anything to get rid of you. Nothing will change about that. Jungkook just needed both you to get out of town.

Now would be the perfect time to do so.

"Kook, " Jimin calls out, narrowing his eyebrows, "You good?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, his bottom teeth nibble on his top lip momentarily before reaching for a beer and taking a sip.

"Yeah you've been hella quiet since we got here, "Namjoon questions, " What's up? Did something happen between you and Jennie or what?"

"Nah, Jen, and I are good." He smiles, " I was actually thinking about Friday."

And he watches as Jimin tenses. The man knows what's happening on Friday, his father's anniversary - and Jimin hasn't really made the decision of whether or not he will be going home. He doesn't want to see his mother.

That's for sure. But he didn't want to regret not going either. He will never forgive himself if he hadn't.

"What's on Friday?"

"My Dad's death anniversary." Jimin mumbles, " My mom wants me to go home for it but I'm not sure if I really want to go."

This is the part when Jungkook prays that someone persuades him to go.

"We know that you don't really get on with your family but Jimin you haven't gone home in years. This could be the one thing that you need."

Jimin shrugs, feeling his mood plummets as his mind races back to his mother. He has been ignoring her calls and messages, always finding himself in your arms enjoying the good energy more than anything. He loves how good he has been feeling, and he knows the second he even hears that woman's voice.

Hell will break loose for him.

"I just don't want to go back to the negative energy that was overwhelming me. My mom doesn't bring out the best in me and every time I'm in her presence I get emotionally exhausted. Lately, I haven't been feeling that way. I've been feeling better and-"

"Happier." Jungkook finishes, "Please don't think we haven't noticed because we do."

Jimin glances up, eyes enlarged before looking around to the suddenly quiet table. And all his friends shake their heads in agreement. Jimin hasn't really thought that far for himself. Maybe it was because his been so blinded but his anger in the past that something serious that.

The situation though however, was burdened on Jimin's chest. The last time time he remembers being happy was the last time he was with his Father.

"You've been calmer, smiling more. You stopped disappearing all the time. You actually started to hang out with us more. You've been better - you've been happier . And that's all because of Y/n."Jin states," Maybe if you take her to Busan with you then it won't be so bad. Don't miss this opportunity because of that witch you sadly have to call your mother."

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Jimin didn't want you anywhere near his mother.

"She could help you."

"I don't want her to see that side of me though." Jimin shakes his head, "You guys know about her anxiety - I only briefly told her about Mom. If she see's the way we go at it... I fear I'm going to scare her away. I love the girl and the thought of losing her because of this woman puts me edge completely."

"But she's also Y/n, " Jungkook smiles, " The most understanding woman in our lives right now."

"Just tell her."

~

It was raining harshly outside, winter was finally here and you were here for it. The temperature of the apartment was raised a little higher, which allowed you and Jennie to walk around the apartment with shorts and oversized tops. Jennie picks a drama while you wait patiently for the kettle to stop boiling so you can finish making the hot chocolate.

Today, all the boys were hanging out. Giving you and Jennie time together. She has been in a much better mood recently, mostly being that she done writing tests for a while.

Thank Goodness.

Seriously, if Jennie were to have another mental breakdown because of school again. You were going to go speak her parents and the school. Her mental health matters way more than her studies and you needed her to be sane and healthy before anything else.

You have only heard from Jimin this late afternoon, before the rain started to pour. You remember him calling you - tipsey - saying how much he missed you today and he couldn't wait to see tomorrow because there's something that the both of you needed to talk about.

We need to talk.

And God did that sentence make you sick to your stomach. You were hoping he was okay and he hasn't been feeling nauseas again. But the tone in his voice made it sound like whatever he wanted to talk about wasn't really a he problem but more of an our problem.

You just hoped it wasn't as bad as what he makes it sound to be.