Thirteen

-well hello. I've noticed that the reads on this book are shooting up. Please vote for my chapters, I see a lot of people adding my books to their reading lists but I hear no opinions. So please comment and vote if you want you can follow me too. Don't forget to check out my other books. Thank you for reading❤️.

After pleading at the door for half an hour. You had come to the conclusion that Jimin didn't want you to enter the bathroom.

You wipe away your tears diligently as you started to feel the guilt that began to layer in your chest. It was still a shock that Jimin would go so far just to protect you - but in a way you were hoping to never see that side of Jimin again. As if the asshole side of him wasn't enough to scare you.

You shudder as you remember the rage in his eyes. Jaws clenching as his hands balled into fists.

"Thank you, " You sniffle, " Thank you for fighting for me, "

You wished Jennie was here to at least take you home but you don't complain because you know that she was with Jungkook. You hesitantly walk away from the door and down the hallway. Arms wrapped around yourself as you started to make your way down the stairs.

The party had to seemed to be broken apart. The music had stopped and most of the party was gone. Now remained all 7 boys including Rosè and Jisoo. Everything seeming not shock them - as if this was normal thing.

"But it had been a while since he raged like that though, " Jisoo admits.

Your eyebrows furrow and as you enter the room, Yoongi stands.

"Do you want me to take you home?" You nod your head and walked to direction of the door.

/

You pressed your head against the window of the car , the air conditioning at blast while you tried to calm yourself down.

What the hell even happened tonight?

One second , everyone was sitting in a circle — talking and enjoying themselves.

The next next thing , Jimin leaves the circle and 2 hours later — he gets into a fight because of you.

Because of you.

Oh fuck. The guilt was overwhelming. You felt like crying or even better disappearing into thin air. Jimin on the other hand confuses you.

How can he be such an asshole to you and still play superman at the same time?

It confused you because now you want to let your guard down but he'll just put it back up. Yoongi grips the steering wheel and glances towards you. He watched as you wipe the tear and he begins to feel bad for you.

"I uh, " He scratches his neck, " I am sorry about tonight."

You sigh, " It's not your fault."

Silence begins to replenish the car, with calming music played lowly in the background. Yoongi nervously bites his lip, there is just so many questions he wants to ask but... He just didn't want to freak you out.

"Do you think Jimin will be okay?"You worriedly ask.

A frown becomes evident on your face, you lift your head off of the window and look at Yoongi expectantly.

"Yeah, " Yoongi says quickly.

"But how do you know?"You croak, " You saw the way he acted tonight... I tried to comfort him but he couldn't let me in. I even overheard someone say that they haven't seen him rage like that for a while..."

Yoongi sighs, " Jimin has been through a lot that most of us don't know. He bottles up his emotions and never opens up to anybody. No matter how hard we try to crack him open... He simply doesn't budge."

"I know he can be a handful, " He mutters, " But once you get to know the... Better side of Jimin then you will know that he can be the most loving person you would know."

"His got a good side and a bad side, " Yoongi looks back at you before gently smiling.

"Jakyll and Hyde?"

Yoongi nods in approval, "Exactly like Jakyll and Hyde,"

/

"Thank you do inviting us out, " Jennie smiles, " I am so sorry for ruining your night."

Jungkook shakes his head. Jennie and himself walked side by side as they made their way up the pathway stones to get to the apartment.

They did not end up doing anything.

Jungkook held her as she cried, even wiping away her tears. The best part about that was that he even made her laugh.

The second a smile was back on her face, his heart leaped within in his chest.

"It really is a pleasure, " He says, " -And I am always here for you Jen."

They both stand by the door, the dining room light was on, signalling that you were home. As they stood in front of the door, their hearts race.

"I never really knew it was so hard and overwhelming for you. I know you are a protector at heart., " Jungkook steps closer to her, " But everyone needs someone to take care them."

"But if you will be protecting me...who will be protecting you?"Jennie pouts.

It was a common trait for boys to not talk about their emotions. It was hard for Jennie to open up too. If Jungkook was going to tell her to not "worry" about him then already he was waving a red flag. Jennie would like to consider Jungkook as a friend by she knew.

There was way more chemistry between the two of them than what meets the eye.

"You will, " He smiles.

Her heart melts as Jungkook's eyes become hidden as he released the widest smile. But the both of them simply can't be together.

If Jennie and Jungkook had to be in a relationship, things would become difficult. It's bad enough and you and Jennie now shared different schedules for both work and school if Jennie gets a boyfriend, she fears that the time you two have together will once again be divided.

And you will mostly be alone.

Jennie shivers at the idea. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if that ever happened. But she likes Jungkook, a lot.

So much that it literally hurts her when she comes to the realisation that she is now torn between her best friend and her love life.