Thirty One

"Where's Jennie?"

"Where's Jennie?"

Jimin slips off his denim jacket. Folding it easily before placing it beside the bowl that holds the keys. He throws his key in there as well whilst attempting to take off his shoes. You lock the burglar bar, closing the door and lock it as well before turning to Jimin.

"She hasn't been feeling well. Jungkook came and fetched her. They're spending a day together." You shrug before leading the man to the kitchen.

You stand on your tiptoes, reaching for a flat plate as Jimin sits at the counter before crossing his arms over his chest and looking at you.

"Shorty, " He snorts

As your fingers find the rim of the plate, you give a look before rolling your eyes and placing the plate gently on the table while closing the door. Your hands find their way to tray muffins and you glance at Jimin for a moment.

"Which flavour do you want? We are going to watch some Netflix in my room."

"The ones that have icing, " He responds, "Can't we just sit on the couch? My back hurts."

"I'll give you a massage, " You shrug.

You place the chocolate ones on the plate before taking out two glasses and pouring both of you some milk. Jimin takes the glasses and you take the plate before directing him towards your room. You place the tray down onto your bedside table before grabbing your glasses and placing them on your face.

The first remote you manage to switch the television in your room whilst switching it over to Netflix.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."

And you disappear from the room into your bathroom. Jimin can't help but feel his eyes wander around your room. There were many brown wooden frames that decorated your white walls, but only some of them held pictures though. He could tell that it had some meaning to you somehow. Jimin walks over to the wall, his fingers trace along the line as he reads the sentences carefully.

You walk back into your room, shorts not visible as the plus size shirt swallowed you completely. You adjust some hair strands as you held a bottle of body oil in your hand.

"Those are 2 pieces, " You say, slowly making your way towards him, before pointing at an image as well as the text he was reading, "These two go together. I like my art that way."

His eyes scan over to the image next to it, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to make out what the image was. It looked incomplete? Two faces were visible and it looks like they were having-