Fifty Five

^*whose boyfriend is this???????? Because he's mine now🙈🥰🤡🤡🤡

"We have been here all day, I'm tired." Sicheng groans.

It was late out, the sun was almost gone and the streets of Busan were unlively. The cold was bitter, giving people more of a reason to not be outside at all. Hendary and Sicheng drove to Busan at Noon. Arriving in the late afternoon. They were trying to come up with an idea of how to track the exact location of where you are but...nothing.

Hendary watched your Instagram stories, but you always tagged overpopulated areas. You always posted Jimin.

Always.

There was even an entire highlight on your profile. Dedicated strictly to him. Hendary watched each and every one. From the small clips of your laughing or pictures of sleepy Jimin. Or just tapes of Jimin driving as you both listened to your favourite artist.

But...he couldn't accept it. Someone felt completely wrong between the both of you - and he felt like he was the only one was noting this. He knew he was jealous, that can't be overlooked, nonetheless something felt off.

Maybe it was the fact that he had lost you and that you were never come back. You were his first, his first love and everything in-between. Hendary always remembers the happy moments no matter what. He can't move on - after everything he has been through growing up, you were his safe haven. Hendary wants to be your friend - for you to come to him the same way you came to him when you guys were together.

But life moves on.

And he can't help but feel disregarded. Jimin took his place - even though he was making you happy...Hendary knows his violent past.

Everyone has a past - he knew that.

But was violence...really something that could easily be disregarded?

"Can you park the car for a hot second? I need the toilet."

Hendary parks the car. No words said as his mind races. He couldn't help but ask, what if that last conversation with you...was the last? What if something bad happens to you and the next time he sees you is in your casket surrounded with flowers?

He can let you go but not like that.

He needed to think and he had to do it fast.

Jimin's hands hold onto your curves, urging your closer as your lips gently massaged against his. The car had lots of space, allowing your back to arch as his fingers moved just above your dress. It was dark out. The night-time crawling in early while the winter breeze was heard loud and eager.

You've been in the rover with Jimin for hours.

"My lips are gonna be so swollen after this." You mumble onto his lips.

You feel his lips move into a grin, a hand placed on the side of your face as he tilts it before deepening the kiss. Butterflies roamed freely in your body and your guts bubbles with happiness. After leaving the memorial, Jimin left with you to but flowers. You both returned to an empty graveyard and you left Jimin to have a moment with his Dad.

You were expecting him to come back in a bad mood...but no.

Jimin was fine, even asking to be alone with you here in the inner city. Which resulted in ice-cream in winter, lots, and lots of childhood stories. As well as - what you assume - millions of kisses. Which is why you are currently now on his lap - lips latched onto his with some type of neediness.

You might go back to that house with swollen lips...but you lowkey didn't care. He was making you feel a new level of closeness to him. You whimper as his teeth tug at your bottom lip, pulling away completely as you stare at his dark orbs. Your lips were coated with his saliva. Jimin allows his hand to move from your jaw, a finger brushing passed your lower lip while he playfully bit on his.

"I don't care, " Jimin whispers, "Today was a good day."

"Was it?" You reply, leaning a little bit away from as you try to catch your breath.

"I feel like a whole weight has been lifted off of my shoulders." He sigh, " I just feel good. And you make it so much better."

You blush, breaking the eye contact instantly before unraveling your arms from him completely. It was dark - but the streetlights made him visible.

"Let's walk around a bit before we go back to the house." You suggest, feeling your hand move to open the car door.

You still couldn't believe that you were leaving tomorrow. Either than the first night as well as Jimin's mother shitty and yet outrageous attitude. You loved Busan wholeheartedly, it's a beautiful place and you know for a solid fact that you are going to push Jimin to come back and visit more.

Fingers crossed that he will ask you to come with.

You slip off his lap, his hands guiding you so you can come off a little more easily. Your phone rings as you wait for Jimin to get out the car, you watch as Jennie's name flashes onto the screen and you waste no time to answer it.

"Hi Zombie sister!"

"I will hang up!" You laugh into the phone, listening to her loud laughs echo through the server. A wide grin plasters onto your face and watches as Jimin pulls you more into his direction while locking the car behind you.

"Oh come on, I know you miss me."

"I miss your homemade food. All these gourmet stuff got me all types of emotional." You lie.

The street remains empty, a few cars there and then but you felt alone with him. Jimin interlocks your fingers and he pulls you down the street. The lights bright and yellow, allowing for you to see anything upcoming. The restaurants on the sides were open but everyone was inside due to weather.

Sicheng pulls a cigarette to his lips, leaning into the back of the car and he feels himself relax once again. He hears a few voices, delicate and almost whispering. The intoxicating cloud leave his lips and he lulls his head back for some sort of comfort.

Until he see's a tall figure.

With a short white-haired Zombie.

~
I'm sorry? 💀❤️