Thirty Five

^*smut coming soooooon, patience 😈

Everything was happening so fast.

Your grip on Jimin barely loosened while the ambulance began to pounce on his body to give it some attention. The boys were all giving a safe distance between everyone but as the man pressed his lips to Jimin's blowing some air before pressing on his chest to get to breath was when you really became hysterical.

"He has no pulse!" The man shouts, already lifting Jimin into his arms before looking at you, " Let go of him, we need to take him to the hospital immediately!"

But your grip on him only gets tighter, your chest hurna while your eyes blurred your vision, breathing was becoming difficult and you felt yourself slowly slipping away from reality before being pulled into someones embrace.

Jimin had no pulse.

Jimin was dead.

The thought of losing him was one you can't comprehend. He is playing such a massive role in your life that even imagining him not there triggers the anxiety in your system to tire you out.

"It's going to be okay, " A voice whispers, you fist balled into their shirt while your tears probably left a mark.

You were ugly crying, sobbing aloud shamelessly before attempting to get away from the person's embrace. But Hendary can feel your small figurine shake in his arms and he tries all he can to calm you down. Unless Jennie or Jimin were here, you calming down doesn't look it would happen anytime soon. You cringe at his scent, at his voice.

He wasn't Jimin.

You push Hendary once you feel his arms tighten while his lips place a gentle frown. Seokjin takes note of this and instantly makes his way towards you while the ambulance placed Jimin on a stroller and began hurriedly push him down the hallway. You take a glimpse of Jimin's unconscious body and you begin to fight against Hendary's brace.

"Stop it!" You shout, " Let go of me!"

"Let go of her, " Jin says before shoving the man off of you.

Your hands wander on your face, feeling your breathing escalating as Hendary worries that maybe an anxiety attack was coming.

"She's going to have an attack, let me just-"

Taehyung places his arm around your shoulder and instantly hurried you out of the building while his phone placed on his ear. You can't hear what he's saying but you were sure he was talking to Jungkook. He made sure you were strapped in before handing the phone to you and you hold it weakly as you sobbed.

"We will meet you at the hospital, " Jungkook reassures you, " Jimin is okay, I promise."

~

Your eyes were screwed shut, finally calm after hours of being emotional and hysterical. Jennie tiredly runs a hand through your hair, sometimes even double-checking you were sleeping before noting that you were awake. The boys remained silent and not one word was uttered by them as they were afraid it was going to break out an argument.

Jimin could be dead.

That thought was petrifying and outrageous. You never want to lose him, yes he was an asshole but to you, he was your protector - but most importantly. Someone, you were falling in love with. Jennie feels some a wet spot on her leg and she hovers over you to wipe away your tear-stained cheeks before placing a gentle kiss on your temple.

"Please don't panic Y/n, " She whispers, feeling your hand grip around hers as your lips curl into a quiver, " I'm here for you. We are here for you. Have faith. Please."

Jungkook stands by the doctor around the corner, his eyes glancing up towards you before looking back at the doctor.

"Are you family?" The Doctor asked, " We have contacted the patient's emergency contacts but only one has responded."

"That would be me, " Jungkook gulps, "His Mother is in Busan currently. She won't make it."

She doesn't care about her son, if that woman has to step foot into the hospital she would complain about how much time she has wasted on traveling when she had recently left Seoul. Jungkook grew up with Jimin - he was there through it all.

Even Jungkook himself wasn't a fan of his best friend's Mother.

"When we had arrived to the scene it has been brought to our attention that patient, Park Jimin had no pulse - We have run tests but no blood was able to extracted from his body and his body temperature had dropped to quickly compared to the time he has recorded as deceased."

"If I have to be honest here Doctor, my best friend is a Zombie, " Jungkook sighs, " He struggles a lot when it comes to things considering nutrition."

The Doctor shakes his head understanding, " You're lucky we have supplies to help as well as a doctors assigned for cases like this."

"Thank you so much, "Jungkook sighs in relief, "Does this mean his okay?"

The doctor flips through the paper, " Yes. He is. We just need to pump food into his system, it may take him at least a day or two to wake up. Depending on how deprived he really is."

Jungkook joins the rest of his friends, playing with the rings on his finger as he remembers the even from a few years ago. Jungook knew Jimin's dad, the man exceeded well in Physics as well as biology and he attempted to make multiple social experiments about Zombies and their existence.

You can say he was a scientist gone wrong.

After years of Zombies fighting prejudice, the man decided enough was enough before making it his mission that he would try and find a cure. Nobody wanted to participate the man turned himself into a Zombie...but his immune system was too weak.

The man uncontrollably attacked his son, Jimin was lucky he found brains in the trash after his mother threw them away.

Without that, Jimin would've been a ruthless savage, just like his father had become. Jimin would've been killed. Just like his father was. Jungkook remembers when he came to his house, crying and apologizing after disappearing for almost a month. Stating that his mother was trying to keep him away from the world because of what he was.

Jennie glances at Jungkook, his doe eyes wide as he spaced out while staring at the blank wall. She slips her hand onto his thigh and it instantly snaps him out of his gaze. Jungkook gives her a small smile and she returns it.

"You okay?"

And Jungkook nods before kissing her forehead. Relief washing them both.

Jimin was going to be okay.