Sixty Six

Smut Chapter

Why?

Why was he making it so difficult for you?

Jimin didn't even know that you are planning on leaving, but his presence was almost enough to convince you not to go. And the tattoo...the one tattoo was practically haunting you as he kisses down on your bare neck, leaving small gentle bruises while your back arched, pushing you into his chest.

"Jimin, " You whisper.

Your eyes fill with tears, and he sees them, Jimin raises himself from your bare chest to kiss each side of your eyes.

"I'm here Angel, " He says, pecking your lips once again, " I'm right here."

Soon, however - he won't be. But you can't blame Jimin for that because it was all your choice. The man isn't forcing you to leave. You were doing because you want to but for your safety and health, had to.

Goosebumps form on your skin, and you suck in a harsh breath as his hands bring you back into the moment and out of your head. The way they moved along the side of your breasts, down your sides before resting on your hips and moving them to thighs to spread them. They were so soft, made you feel so special.

Memories rush through you, and you can't help but think about the past. The happy moments, including the small yet rare bad ones. Jimin watches as the tears fall, your eyes closed as you layed flat on the bed.

"Everything is going to be okay," He whispered, fingers hooking to your pants and tugging down your ass before gently dragging the sweats off your legs," I promise."

Promises...

So many promises have been made between the both of you, and you were starting to lose faith within the concept of promises at all. Just Incase you will get hurt like this again. Jimin spreads your legs, spreading them, you bite your lip nervously, balancing your body on your elbows as he pushed your knees further back.

Jimin stares at your bare sex before glancing back at you, eyes filled with...love.

The sparkle in the orbs could make anyone's heart skip a beat, could make anyone's pulse to quicken dangerously. The swirl of emotions withheld them was so blinding. You feel his lip peck your thigh. You close your eyes at the feeling, looking at him with intensity as you watch him work.

Pink, plump and so soft, his lips could tell stories as he marked your thighs, your patience was slowly getting thinner. You want him, you want him so much right now and he's dragging it. Jimin missed you, and you came to him so that he can help you feel better. The man was planning on making you feel good for as long as he could.

He is going to treat this like it was his first night with you. All he can think about is the wrongs he has done.

Was this a rewind? Was this his second chance?

"Jimin," You beg, face pleading as you push your hips just a little closer to him, " Please."

You felt hot, the wait is unbearable and you couldn't hold back anymore. Jimin wasted no time in licking right between your lips. The wet sensation causes this wave of euphoria to hit your chest, you become weak as his tongue swirls around your clitoris, nibbling the flesh with his lips before pushing his head even deeper between your legs.

Your moans fill his ears, back rising and falling as your hands look for something to grasp on. His hair becomes the perfect candidate and you easily grip his thick white locks. He groans against you, the vibration brings tears to your eyes as the constant flutter that's burning at the pit of your stomach becomes a storm.