Analysis :)

"Hello?"

*taps into mic*

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes, They can hear you."

"Jimin, there's no need for you to be rude, " I roll my eyes.

"You're the one who took the love my life away." He scoffed.

"It was all part of the story, " I stomp my foot while holding the papers, " Get out. I need to speak to everyone. Seriously."

"Depends, " Jimin shrugs, " Will I see her again?"

"Out!"

"Finally, " I say while watching him scrambled out, I look into the some filled with sad faces and I already know, " Hiiiii guyssssss - aren't you guys just so excitedddddd about this meeting."

I get greeted with silence and I pull my face back in the sad mood. Everyone is probably mad at me. With quick short steps as my 4'11 self rushes towards the table and placing a copy of Pulse on my right. A permanent marker held within my fingers as my microphone is by my lips with a wide smile.

"I probably have all the silent readers today, " I say into the mic before shrugging, " But Hi guys. I'm Amelia but you guys probably know me as Ameliaesthetics. I'm a 17-year-old Wattpad novelist who writes BTS fanfictions. And you guys are my Jimin audience. Some of you like my book Erotic and that was why I pushed myself to write Pulse but this time not with a happy ending. Today I will be answering your questions concerning Pulse, whether it be on the characters, circumstances, and also other things. Please be free to ask me anything."

I see a remote placed next to me and someone whispers in my ear.

"Oh? Okay, " I grab the remote and face the tv, watching as the first question pops up.

Why a sad ending?

"Guys, " I sigh, " I'm sorry for putting you through the emotional rollercoaster but it just wouldn't have been realistic enough for me if I had to make her stay. Y/n was mentally ill and from chapter one I have made it very clear that she suffers from anxiety. The amount of trauma she has experienced in this book was pretty outrageous and triggered her a lot. The Jimin situation was just her final point. She was always getting hurt through her mental health as well as physical but this time Jimin hurt her emotionally. More than once. Who would I be to make her stay?"

"She needs rest. To repair and find her happiness." I say, " She sacrificed a lot by trusting and loving Jimin. You guys can't be biased. Just because it as a Park Jimin fanfiction doesn't necessarily mean that Jimin is the "right" person in the book. Note that when reading fanfictions."

Wasn't Y/n hypocritical?

"Yes, " I suck a deep breath, " I did that on purpose."

"You see, the thing is."

"The first time Jimin used Y/n was when they kissed in the bathroom. She asked how she can make him feel better and then he asked to kiss her. By no doubt - she did permit him but it doesn't stop the fact that he did use her for his benefit. The second time was the night in Busan. Y/n only disapproved about him doing that when he was rough and hurt her. I wouldn't say she hypothetical but just like he had done to her. She was just being selfish. And that's okay sometimes."

Will Jennie and Jungkook work out?

I sigh.