Twenty Six

^*Uhm

^*Uhm. Watch your hands, Sir Park.
•i feel so sad. I miss my best friend.

The boys were back at the cafè. All 7 of them. They chatted amongst themselves while you sat alone by the register. The cafè was amazingly empty, the warmth too much for anyone to crave any type of hot beverage. Which let to type away on your phone behind the counter.

You can't wait for winter. That's a fact.

"Hey, "

You look up from your screen to see a familiar yet unfamiliar face. Out of the seven, you spoke to six. Jungkook was a friend. Sometimes you would talk to Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin. Jimin was a...friend? And the last person left was the red-haired. He was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt, allowing his attractive yet intimidating tattoos that covered his arms to be on display.

"Hey, " You smile, "Need anything?"

And he shakes his head," I just thought you might've wanted some company, "

You give him a nod, watching him sit on the stool. As his lips start to move before the doorbell rings to signal someone walking into the door but instead, you notice the back of Jimin's head as he walks out with his phone pressed against his ear. You watch him as he stressfully runs his hand through his hair and the vein pop out on his neck and that's when you knew.

Jimin was fuming.

"I told you to do not call me, " Jimin grits.

"I will call anytime I want. You are my dear son after all."

And his mood drops at the mere sound of her voice. Jimin has actually been in a good mood for the past few days. And right now - just like always - he was not in a mood to be put down about anything.

"His anniversary is two weeks away. I just want to check if you made up your mind. And Your aunts, uncles and cousins just want to see you. Ever since you've moved to Seoul you have never moved back."

His Anniversary.

Jimin's Father's anniversary. A day that Jimin hated with all his might. It was one day out of the year where he was the most emotional. And no matter how much he even wanted to go back to Busan...he didn't have the guts too. To be surrounded by the place where he lost himself.

Where the most important factor in his life disappeared and he was left alone to fend for himself. His mother was given the confidence to now tear him down anytime she wanted to without Jimin's father there to stop her.

"I don't want to come back, " Jimin whispers, listening to how his breaths would deepen and his mood would plummet. "Mom. I really don't want to."

"Just suck it up." She shrugged, not caring about her son is feeling, "It's very important that you come. Or the family will be on my case. We will talk."

And she hangs up. All you can do is watch him through the window. The boys now all sitting along the counter while you decided to kill some time with new recipes.

"Okay, " You say, placing the strawberry flavored mix in front of each boy, "What about this one?"

They each take a sip, and you watch them as their faces widen with excitement. Jimin walks in, walking towards the table and reaching for his bag angrily.

"This one is so good, " Hosoek moans, pointing at the glass, " You have to add this on the menu. I will order it all the time."

"I'm leaving, " Jimin voices, pulling the straps over his shoulders, he doesn't even wait for everyone to say farewell before walking away towards the door.

He was leaving without you. There's something about that thought that literally causes an unsettling emotion is a form in the pits of your stomach. He knew how anxious you were about not being in his sight, however, you didn't have it in you to ask him to stay.

"I'll be right back, " You say, leaving the men at the counter chairs before walking towards the exit, watching Jimin put on his seatbelt.

He watched as you walk towards his window before tapping it gently and holding your hands behind your back. Jimin was not in a mood, he bites his tongue, literally holding himself together so that he doesn't snap at you. He lowers the window, pushing his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose and giving you a glance that got you flustered.

Your hands play with each other behind your back and you suddenly feel yourself being nervous.

"Where are you going?" You cutely ask, feeling your body rock back and forth, standing on your tiptoes before falling flat on your feet.

"I just need to go somewhere, " He shrugs, "Nothing serious."

Jimin watches as you look back down to your feet, "Jungkook or one of the boys will take you home. I'll see you-"

"Tonight?"You interrupt him, eyes somewhat hopeful.

His tongue skimmed over his teeth before allowing his hand to push his sunglasses back up his head, away from his face and looks at you.

"No, I'm busy, " He shrugs, " Maybe tomorrow."

And your excitement deflates. But Jimin wasn't really affected by your mood, his anger was slowly starting to blind him and he needed to get out here and release his anger. And for some reason - he didn't feel so open on telling you where he was planning on going. He would always tell Jungkook about his ways and his best friend would constantly warn him and asked him to stop.

The look in your eyes made Jimin feel guilty, you were an anxious person if you ever found out where the hell Jimin was going- he was scared you would view him differently and wouldn't feel protected by him anymore. You shake your head in understanding, waving at him before making your way to the entrance of the cafè yet again while Jimin prepares himself for some self-therapy.