O N E

His words spit venom at me as if my existence means nothing.

"That is the power of wording! Literature can only be understood from those whom are emotionally intelligent— those who don't seek interest in such things usually are emotionally disconnected. You guys should notice these things."

The professor said.

Her face gleamed as she rambled on and on about how the older we get the more we lose appreciation for things that need attention the most.

Everybody is the large classroom were all quietly staring at her, either bored out of their mind or actually paying attention to her.

"But Ms. Chae it's just poetry."

"No, it isn't just poetry." She says," Let me put this in a way that you can understand..."

Ms. Chae looks at the blonde before noticing a basketball in his lap, "You play basketball - yes?"

The boy raised his ball before skillfully spinning it on his fingers and nodded.

"If the umpire is mistreating a team and they get disqualified or whatever - will it just be a game?"

He scoffs, "Of course not! It would be an unfairly played game!"

A smile plays on her lips before raising her hands knowingly - the boys release strings of laughter finally admitting they understand.

"This lesson is seriously biting my ass," Jennie says, Starbucks on her table as she dramatically attempted to keep her eyes open.

"Maybe if you didn't sleep at 3 in the morning -"

"Shut up."

You giggle before taking out your thick notebook and flipping over to a new page, you aggressively push down on the spine of the book to keep it open. A knock is then echoed through the room.

"Come in!"

That's when everything around you started to slow down. The new student walked in confidently as his zip-up jersey was off his shoulder - backpack sluggishly placed on his shoulder and sunglasses placed on his face - the faded silver hair covered his face whilst he gripped his large phone in his left hand.

"New student." He says.

Ms. Chae could tell the young man was not in a mood. The girls in the class start to talk and bicker on how handsome their new classmate was - practically drooling over him.

"Name?"

"Park Jimin."

His name causes an uncomfortable shudder to spread through your body. Feeling his uncomfortable gaze on you but you look away hurriedly.

"Wait isn't he the asshole from yesterday?"Mumbles Jennie.

"No shit Sherlock!" You hiss before playfully rolling your eyes.

Jennie reaches over you and you dramatically pull away causing her to come at you even faster.

"Jennie what the hell!?" You screamed.