T W O

If you belittle me one more time I think I am going to disappear into thin air

"Oh wow." Jennie says , looking at you in disbelief ,"He said that?"

"Yep." You replied , throwing a sweater over your head , Jennie had just gotten home from work. Despite her being a bit pissed at you for leaving her behind - you've told her everything you had shared with that asshole.

"That boy will catch these hands!"

"Jennie - his not even worth it."

She gets into your bed, arms wrapped around your purple heart plushie , the rain outside was so hectic and Jennie always kept you company on days like this - knowing how much days like these are always cherished in your friendship.

As much you wanted to act tough - You weren't going to lie , he words were haunting you.

Degrading you .

You couldn't even help yourself from thinking about it. Emotionally you were vulnerable. And you've kept your circle small because of it. If Jennie wasn't so hard headed and forth driving to be your friend - you'd be alone. With no social life whatsoever.

Jimin's words seemed to nip at your insecurities and caused you to cave into yourself.

You whispered,"Do you think his right?"

"About?"

You scoff,"Not only did he say I'm ugly - he says I have no sex appeal...Maybe that's why I'm single."

"You know that's not the case."Jennie rolls her eyes,"Come here."

Rolling your eyes , your short figure makes its way towards your bed - instantly getting in between the sheets , Jennie pulling you into her embrace.

"Don't listen to him."she says,"There's more about you that he doesn't know. Don't let him get to you like that.."

"I know..."

"So don't let him break you down like that."

You sigh,"It's not that easy."

//

"It's all in there."Jungkook says, agressively shoving the leather backpack filled with money towards Jimin.

Jimin smirks at his best friend , picking up the bag and unzipping it quickly. Only to find alot of money in the bag ,"It's not that hard. Ain't it Kookie?"

"Fuck you." Jungkook grits out."My fucking car is totaled because you're short ass."

Jimin shoots Jungkook the middle finger before sitting down on the couch.

"Party this weekend. Jimin you on?"

The 'frat' house had all it's members present. Jungkook , Namjoon , Jin , Hosoek , Taehyung and Yoongi - with an ex member too , Jimin.

Due to always giving the troubles towards the college - they took it upon themselves to expel Jimin. However money bought his position back - but he was still not allowed to move back into the house.

You were a freshmen whilst Jimin had to repeat a year - however he was a year older than you.

"You know I never miss a party." He snorted.

"When are you moving back into the house? We miss you man."

Jungkook says,"As long as you don't vandalize my fucking room then I don't care when."

Jimin chuckles before shaking his head unknowingly, "Soon boys. Soon"

He tilts his head whilst taking a sip from the bitter alcohol. Jimin had slips between his throat. He grimaced the familiar feeling - leaving a horrible taste on tongue. Almost numbing it in a sense.

"Let me go - I heard security will be doing check ups Today."Jimin says."-and we know my ass will get suspended if they see me here."

"Shit!" Namjoon says annoyed,"I have like a bunch of pills in my room.What's with them and coming unannounced?"

"Not to mention the amount of alcohol in that fridge."

Jimin shakes his head - already looking forward to moving back into the house. The constant feeling of being with your favourite people doing your favourite things together just hits home for him.

"I have a Literature Esssy I need to write - and holy it's alot of work."he said.

Then his mind traced back to you. He didn't like you- not one bit.

He was so used to being around people who speak their mind with no fear of the consequences but your quiet persona was turning him off. He may have had anger issues but he has his limits before he eventually just blows out.

Jimin hated how you acted all innocent and fragile like glass , he hated meeting new people - especially nerds like you.

He greets the group of men farewell before heading out of the large house - into his matte Range Rover. The only thing for him that actually holds value to him. Harsh clanking sounds of spray cans were heard and Jimin looks into the Passenger seat.

Biting down on his lip.

Spray paint.

It was late but also fairly early. No parties were being hosted and he was bored out of his mind. His fingers had now gained the urge to break - to vandalise. Driving up the hill , with the beautiful white newly built Town Hall in sight.

A smirk lays upon his face before he shrugs his shoulders

"Just one last time,"

Safely he parks the large Rover at a fair distance , he reaches down into his backpack - pulling out his black mask on , the boy changes his attire - completely hiding his identity.

Jimin looks up at the building and sees the coast is clear ,"They make it so easy,"He mutters.

"Lets do this."