Fifty

You completely break down, his arms immediately wrapping themselves around your frame. The quiet sobs fill the kitchen, your barely even holding yourself together - the sounds reaching Jimin's ears was enough of a wake up call.

Jimin has her to realise that his anger can sometimes hurt people. In the passed, he has never faced the consequences. From his biggest crime - vandalising city hall, which the criminal was still being seemed for, all the way to the small crime of breaking windows and cars.

It was never his intention to hurt you.

The emotions hit him all once and his grip on you tightens. You hiccup in his chest, coughing every once in a while as he tried to whisper words of comfort. He was petrified. Last night shifted something in your relationship and Jimin was scared it might be for good.

You have anxiety, bad anxiety, no matter how hard you were going to try and avoid the thoughts that are brewing at the back of your mind - it was mentally impossible for you to do.

A small voice was telling you that Jimin can hurt you.

That if he was to ever go into another episode like last night - the man can harm you with no conscious that his doing so. Your mind raced back to the first time you spoke to him, before remembering what he did to Jungkook's car.

Jimin had violence and aggression within his veins.

It wouldn't be unrealistic for you to even think that maybe you might be different and that he might not mistreat you. You just can't base your healthcare on a might.

And yet as you think of all this - one thing stops your mind completely and that was the fact that you were madly in love with Park Jimin. You made a vow that you aren't going to judge him - and you planning on keeping it.

Not knowing that you were going to hurt in the process.

Jimin kisses the top of your head before sitting back down on the chair, running his hands in your face to wipe away the wetness.

"I was blinded by my anger. She just filled me up with so much rage that it was inevitable. I tried not to let it take over me the way it had but the second she started with you... I just lost it." He confesses, " I didn't mean to hurt you baby, and I swear on my father's grave that I'm never going to do that to you ever again. I promise Y/n."

"Promise?" You sniff, raising your pinky insight, his glances down at your hand before looking at your eyes.

"Fuck you're so adorable, "

He whispers before letting go of one half of your face, Jimin raises his hand as well and instantly wraps it around yours. He brings the joint venture to his lips and pecks it continuously before kissing your nose and placing his forehead against yours. You flutter your eyes shut, finally feeling that feeling of home and comfort that he always radiated.

"I promise."

~

Hours later, your hands interlocked with his while the other one held onto a blueberry flavoured slushie. Jimin had mentioned that he still owed you a date - so he took today as an opportunity. You've never been to Busan before and the amazing city was just calling to get explored by you.

Earlier, you stood beside Jimin as he told his Aunt about your plans today - and she made the wonderful idea to take all his cousins with, the one closest to our age at least. There was five of them to be exact, so you were wondering how in the world was today was going to go when his cousins basically persecuted your plans.

"I can't believe you only bought her a slushie - we are here too you know."Jieun mutters.

"If you wanted a slushie so bad get your boyfriend to buy it, " Jeno replies to his twin sister, " Oh wait, totally forgot you didn't have one."

"You act like you've got a girlfriend." Ji-ah interrupt.

"Yeah and being a fuckboy totally doesn't count as being taken." Jinah adds, " Seriously - I'm tired with having your chicken heads following me on Instagram for some kind of brownie points, if they don't stop I will for real go private and remove them."

"Being a fuckboy totally means I'm taken." Jeno adds, "Jae? Stand with me bro."

Your face twists in amusement, glancing towards Jimin but his face reflected with yours. They've been bickering like this the whole ride. One would bring up a topic - and once they don't see a solution, they would bring you guys in the conversation. You could tell they were all really close though, they laugh amongst each other and had inside jokes that had them laughing for a solid 10 minutes before Jimin asked them to relax.

"What? Are you dumb? A fuckboy is very much equivalent to a porn star with a heavy schedule." Jaehyun says leaning back into the seat."Especially you."

"Can you close your legs? You're taking up my seat!"

"For fuck sakes - guys!" Jimin raises his voice, "I am not in a mood to hear about my 18-year-old cousin's sex life. We are not interested."

You sip your slushie, allowing it to sit on your tongue and melt, you look at Jimin. Watching his face stay scrunched up before raising the plastic cup to his lips. He gives you a quick glance before suckling through the straw harshly. You watch as your almost full cup becomes more than halfway empty and you instantly pull away. Both of you fail to register the newfound silence within - and you look at Jimin with distaste.

Jaehyun, Jeno, Ji-ah, Jina and Jieun just watch the scene unfold in front of them. They all notice that smile on his face. One they only witnessed whenever he was with you. His giggles fill the car and he hurriedly swallows before attempting to to apologize but your hand removes itself from his and you turn your legs in the other direction, pretending to be mad.

"Do you think it's the right time to mention that we heard them last night?"