Thirty Two

*^I love him so much ❤️✋🏽*Warning? Idk if people are uncomfortable with this but hickeys!

*Warning? Idk if people are uncomfortable with this but hickeys!

"Do you think a hickey will form if I try to give you one?"

Jimin still laid on your chest, fingers moving along your exposed collarbone while you typed with one hand on your phone. It feels so natural, the way he touches you - and you trust Jimin, you know the man doesn't want to do anything to harm you. So of course when he asked such a question, you didn't hesitate.

"I've never had one, " You shrug.

Your other hand moved and massaged his scalp gently and Jimin felt completely relaxed in your presence. He hasn't been on his phone, so Jimin hasn't been in a bad mood since this morning. But he still can't hit out what Sicheng said.

Jimin was fearful, his anxiety heightened now. Your words verified his feelings. If you were to ever find out what he did.

You will never be able to see him the same again.

"Can I give you one?" He asked, " Just a few."

"But we have school tomorrow, " You whine, " I'm really not in a mood to cake my neck with makeup to try and hide them."

"Who cares?" Jimin snorts, " You're in college? Who gives a fuck?"

You wince at the swear word before locking your phone. Jimin balances himself on his palms as his eyes search yours, he sees the nervousness running through them.

"Y-you'll be gentle though, " You whisper, "Right?"

Jimin nods his head before gently closing his and placing his soft plump lips onto yours. You melt into his touch, your nervousness slowly but surely slipping your mind as his tongue grazed upon your lower lip. Jimin feels your hands shiver against his touch before adding a small amount of his weight on you.

He hears you as a moan slips from your lips. Both his hands capture your wrists and hold them hostage above your head. The butterflies erupted in his stomach and Jimin begins to grow more and more confused.

You like him. Like him a lot. From the way, he could protect you to the way he gently caressed you when he kisses you. There was something about the way he could handle your emotions so well that made you feel like your body temperature was rising.

You knew you were falling for him, and you didn't even stop yourself.

Jimin tugs away, both of you catching your breath as your eyes looked at each other. He doesn't know what was happening, what this euphoria was, but Jimin didn't hate it nor did he want to avoid it. It's been so long that this boy has felt anything good.

And the fact that you were causing all of this blinded him from the downside of the predicted future. Jimin could distance himself from you but it was just too late.

He pecks your lips twice before dragging his lips down to your neck, your back arches into him, heavy breaths leaving your lips as your hands find their way back onto him. Your fingers move onto his pale backside, fingers digging into Jimin's back as you can't help but want him even closer.

"I'll never hurt you, " Jimin mumbles, lips already beginning to nibble your skin.

You moan at his touch, feeling the moisture of his tongue grace upon your skin as he applies pressure with his lips. Jimin treated you like a delicate art piece, his lips being paint and your neck is a canvas.

He marked your neck, leaving a few on your chest as you held him close and Jimin couldn't help but also claim you as his.

~

You wave goodbye to Jimin, arms linked with Jin as both of you chat as you made your way towards your visual class. Jimin watches you walk away with a small smile on his lips before turning back around towards the locker area.

Hendery watches the interaction, irritants filling him before beginning to walk side by side with Jimin.

"So you and Y/n?" He chirps, "Didn't think she would ever swing that way."

Jimin opens the locker, ignoring the known idiot before searching thoroughly for some paint set that Soekjin had asked him to go get.

"She's always been into soft and sweet boys, " Hen joked.

"First of all shut the fuck up and keep my girl's name out your mouth." Jimin snapped, taking the sett out before slamming the door shut, "A lot had changed since high school. So don't go around pretending you know what's up."

"She doesn't know does she, " He snorts, crossing his arms over chest, "Looking at those bruises on her neck...I don't know whether I should think that you beat her or she asked you to do it."

Jimin freezes at his words. The horror falls onto his face and Jimin can't help but feels himself become angry.

"I will never lay my hand on a woman." Jimin grits, "And you don't even know me? So what the hell is your problem?"

"Sicheng had told me enough about you, " He shrugs, " I maybe not know you but I know enough to know that you're not good enough for her."

"Listen here you little shit, " Jimin spat, hand aggressively shoving the man's shoulder, " Why do you even care about me and Y/n? You're her ex and last time I checked. She could care less about you. Last time - I didn't throw hands because she asked me to be nice. I won't hesitate to beat your ass."

"I'm not scared of a Zombie, " He watches as Jimin's face falls, his laughs at Jimin's expression before continuing to laugh in his face, " I dated a Zombie for two years you think I wouldn't be able to notice? I know for a fact that she doesn't know."

"My girl finds a major turn off in liars. It's one of her biggest pet peeves, "

"Wait until she finds out about this one."