Eleven

"Let's go,"

"So everyone can try and kill me?"You bitterly chuckle,"No thanks."

"But I told Jungkook we would go,"

"Then you go,"You look up at her,"I'll stay."

"Jimin will be there?"

But you still shake your head. Jimin being there changes absolutely nothing . You still felt too anxious to even leave the apartment for something as important as school . Nothing is going to persuade you to even push you to even go to a party. However. No matter how you wanted to lock yourself away from human interactions.

Jimin always came to come you school work. The living room television blared on the news channel as you suddenly grow obsessed with the outside. One thing that really shook you was that , just yesterday— it was reported that one of the students at school's car got vandalised.

People suspected that whoever vandalised the City Hall most likely is the one who ruined the car.

But it was just a suspicion, nothing could prove it.

"Why do you always bring Jimin into our convos? That boy gives 0 fucks about me,"You roll your eyes.

An asshole at heart is how you perfectly like to

describe him. He had no sympathy whatsoever— he always scolding at you, treating you like some idiot.

"I really want to see Jungkook,"Jennie honestly says.

She pouts slightly as you stare at her oddly as she begins to trail her way towards you. Her arms wrap around you and she squeezed hard that you can literally feel her bones press against yours and suffer from the uncomfortable feeling.

"J-Jennie I can feel your ribs against me,"

A smirk falls on her face and she squeezed even harder. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as a weird feeling washed over you.

"O-Okay we can go — just please get the fuck off of me,"

Jennie kisses your cheek,"Thank you."

//

" I cannot believe you a toy dragged to a social event where people won't even remember anything tomorrow morning." You roll your eyes.

"Just, "Jennie sighs, "Try to enjoy it?"

You don't fight her anymore as her phone was hugged by her hand, the other one interlocking with your tiny hand. As both of you walked down the street away from the car, Jennie speaks to Jungkook over the phone.

"I can turn around and leave, " She mutters into the phone.

Jennie stays silent before replying to Jungkook, "Did I stutter? I said I can turn around and leave."

Cute.

The friendship they have built together is really amusing. They joke around all the time, the best thing about it is that they make sure to never leave you out. Jungkook was a good friend of yours - and as of right now. He has the go-ahead to ask Jennie out if he wanted to.

The stamp of approval was granted that's for sure.

One of the only reasons why you so hesitant is that, of what you have heard. Jungkook has a reputation for sleeping around.

It makes you look at him from a different light.

What is he was only here to sleep with Jennie and then take off?

Jennie squeezes your hand with reassurance as she continued to pull you through the household. Thank goodness all the lights were out and nobody could really register that you were there. However, being the nervous wreck that you were, you tried walking as close to Jennie as possible.

The circle was quite large, All 7 boys were there alongside with maybe 2 girls.

"Hey, " Jennie says.

"Y/n?"

You awkwardly wave back. You can hear the shocked voice but you dismiss her expression only for the sake of the fact that you were shocked too that even you left the apartment. Jennie sits next to Jungkook, who then welcomes her with a kiss by her neck.

"Gross, " You tease loudly, suddenly everyone breaks out in laughter.

Jennie blushes and Jungkook laughs at the adorable sight. You sit in an open seat - which so happens to be in between Rosè and Jimin.

Please don't talk to me.

"You look amazing, " Rosè chirps.

You blush as you stare down at your outfit. It was pretty simple - a skirt with tank noodle top. Also mentioning that you were not wearing a bra. But you finished the outfit off with sneakers.

Jimin however partially paid attention to the group conversation as his eyes sneakily eyed you down. You actually looked so good that it made Jimin want to grip your wrist and take you right here - right now.

But the man rolls his eyes at the fact it will never happen.

Jungkook leans into Jennie's ear. Whispering something before they both stood up. Jennie flattens out her dress and signals to you that she will be back.  You begin to slightly panic but having Yoongi and Jimin oddly comforted you. You at least knew that if anyone had to ambush you, they would protect you.

Rosè offers her drink and you shake your head slightly.

"Such a pussy."Jimin snorts, "You don't drink?"

"No?"You snap, "And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that."

"If I don't want to drink. Then I don't. Period."

"Just live up a little. You don't have to always be so uptight all the time."Jimin says, clearly annoyed.

You flip your head and face Jimin in disbelief." Just to remind you. I am not here for you. If I had a choice I would be home right now. You seriously need to realise that not everyone can live up to your expectations."

"If my existence pisses you off so much then why the fuck would you even bother to stay in it? Leave me alone then."

Jimin suddenly grows angry as he acknowledges your fake bravery.

"I am only here because I feel bad for you."

Your heart sinks.

What does he mean by that?

"You can't protect yourself. Everyone craves to slaughter you. If I leave you - even if it's just for a second. You wouldn't survive. So deal with me being around."

"No!"You shout, "Leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you!"

Protection? What are you? A child? If you wanted protection, you would look for it else where but from Park Jimin? You would never. No matter how desperate you are. Jimin looks at you before hurriedly standing. All he wants to do was protect you from the dangers of people but you were being extremely ungrateful and pushing him away.

But what Jimin did understand is that you don't trust him.

How the hell was he supposed to protect you when you barely even trust him?