Sixty four

You stand by the door, fingers itching as you take deep and calm breathes to attempt to calm down your nerves.

It was still a moment of disbelief, at this second you haven't really felt like yourself. You have been shutting yourself out for so long that something deep inside of you feels out of place. These passed few weeks have been hell for you, nothing made sense and now that the day was coming much more sooner than what you expected it too...

You wanted to feel.

You wanted to feel a connection - to feel lightweight even if it was for as long as a few hours before you are set on the road. Physically and also emotionally. Seoul, what a beautiful city. Just unfortunately filled with horrible people. Not telling Jimin didn't feel right but you had to get out of here.

You knew the second you told him, the man was going to convince you to stay and you would remain in his care for a long time. But despite that sounding good, you can't live your life constantly at the edge of your seat. With Hendary also getting thrown into the mix - it makes your head throb. You were tired, the mental health is causing so much fatigue that you just cant take it anymore.

All that trauma...with the large possibility of more shit even happening. It's just a massive no from your end. In an unrealistic world, you could just tell Jimin and he would offer to come with. To sort everything out.

It would get him away from his mother as well as the dangers of this place, but it would also take him away from his best friends.

The same way you are taking away Jennie from Jungkook.

Even though she convinced you that it was entirely her choice and stated that she and Jungkook have had a long and serious discussion of a long-distance relationship...you still felt as if this distance you were creating amongst everyone was all your fault.

A loud rattling sound fills your ears, and you stay nerve stricken as you hear the batch of keys slam against the door before Jimin pulls the door open. And your mouth almost drops.

The short sleeve black shirt was loose fitting on him but arms remain easy to access to the eye. The black sweatpants also show his comfortability but what had you really gasping was his new white hair.

Despite the roots of his hair still being dark, you can tell that wasn't any hair coloring - but it was his transition. Jimin pauses as he looked at you, the tube top wraps around you tightly while the sweatpants also hang low on your hips as slides remain comfortably on your feet.

You inhale a deep breath, clutching on your bag with a harder grip as you gulp down your nerves. This man...

Looked so fine!

The voice in your head internally screams so loud that you can't help but agree to it. You can tell that Jimin has been eating what he should because even his skin had this glowy radiance to it. He had this healthy glow that made him radiate attractiveness I'm such a sense it almost left you breathless.

"Hi, " He whispers, eyes wide as he holds onto not only his keys but also the burning urge to just pull into a deep kiss and pepper your face with kisses.

"Hey, " You glance towards his keys, "Going somewhere?"

Jimin shakes his head, a hand flying to the back of his head to run a nervous hand through his hair, you watch as he allows his forehead to show. He opens the door fully and gestures you to come inside.

"I thought I could make a quick visit to Kook but can wait."

It's good I came now. You already know what Jungkook was going to tell him and that's what really causes you snap out of the trans of checking Jimin out. You were to be here with him one last time before you leave. Just so you can get that closure and attempt to revive your peace of mind. As you walked behind Jimin, following him towards his kitchen, is when you realize that you not actually feeling anything.

Deep down you still felt broken, and there's not much you can do anymore. Time was ticking and your mind was made. When Jimin received your call, he was ecstatic, so ready to finally fix everything with you after so long of not talking. He misses you, so much that his throat burns as he gulps down the hardness.

He was on the verge of tears, one mistake and they could come falling a lot faster than he can bear to hold in.

Silence consumes you two again, this time you sit by the kitchen isle, the chair welcoming you as your elbows leaned on the cold granite, Jimin watches as you avoid eye contact while you rest your head on one hand.

You were the one to call him to talk but as you sat next to him, you had no idea how to start this conversation or where did you even want this to go.

"Y/n, " He whispers, eyes now saddening as his voice practically begs you to look at him. Your lip trembles at his voice, giving Jimin a certain gaze before feeling his forehead press against yours, "I'm sorry."

You whimper, heavy and hot tears fall down your face.

"I didn't mean to hurt you that way, " Jimin says, fingers brushing your hair back while the other pulls hand gently away from under your face.

Your forehead still presses against each other. Eyes closed as you breathe heavily to attempt to avoid breaking down into a fit of sobs. His hand holds the side of your face, thumbs catching the drops while turning your around on the chair just so he hand stand between your legs.

"I was selfish and I didn't think straight. These last few days without you made me realize that you were absolutely right and you've always been."

You gulp.

"I don't deserve you, " He says, "You know that."

You nod yes, sniffling, before saying , " You're right."

"But then why are you here?"