Forty Four

^*went to the optometristttttttt andddddddd I got blinder❤️ totally NOT sad haha

We were finally here...

And this house was massive.

Every few seconds. You would look out all of the windows of the moving car, taking in all the acres and acres of land. You guys drove through the gate a couple of minutes ago and the house was still nowhere in sight. Jimin mentioned that the house would be up the hill.

It's funny that he says that now because the man had failed to mention that he was filthy rich. Your eyes take in the expensive cars, some more expensive than others while some you have never seen...ever. In your entire being.

While you gaped at luxurious objects

Jimin was having a mini anxiety attack. His stomach was bubbling, slowly down his driving as he bit his lips. He was so nervous that he actually feels like he can't breathe. Being with a group of people never fazed him - really it didn't. However, being in a room with his family members...his mother...with the knowledge that he was going to be center of attention was spinning a whirl of emotions within him in such a way that he really couldn't explain.

And the fact that for the very first time in his entire being. Jimin was bringing a girl home. The house finally comes in sight, and all the man can do is lean back into his seat. It was dark outside - the only you could hear was the water fountain splashing waters. You both sit in silence. And you wait for him to say absolutely anything at all.

Your eyes mentally drill the side of his head, Jimin suddenly hesitates to look. He knows the second his eyes meet yours, he will become vulnerable and desperately ask to leave.

But he had to do this.

"You ready?"You hum, waiting for him to tilt his head back to look at you.

"I'm scared." Jimin admits, " I'm so scared right now you have no idea."

Jimin...scared? Your protector from danger. The man who beat people for you. The man who was an asshole to everyone except his small circle was...scared? This was when it all really hits you of how serious this situation really is. The reality was sinking in and now you actually realize that this was much deeper than what Jimin had told you.

Your hands find their way to his, interlocking your fingers while the other envelopes his warm hand.

"I know you're scared." You say, "I may never fully understand what you go through but I'm here. I'm here for you. But don't forget that you're here for your Father, and I'm not mad about that. Really I'm not. So, please Jimin. Do it for him and just for a second - forget about her."

He laughs at your tone, shaking his head before allowing his other hand to unbuckle his seatbelt.

"Okay. Okay." He grins, " I love you."

And you smile as you look at him.

"If you really really love me, you will carry me to the front door." You snort, "You parked the car so far away, for what? Like what was the reason?"

"Do your four eyes not realize the cars that are currently right in front of us?"

You roll your eyes, releasing his hand before opening the car door and slamming it shut. You don't even bother waiting for him as you make your up the driveway.

"Babe!" He calls, his giggles loud and clear, "I didn't mean to call you four eyes - I'm sorry!"

A smile sketches itself on your face, playfully crossing. Your arms over your chest as you wait for him to catch up. You barely realize the sound of his footsteps and the made their way towards you.

You speed walk, getting closer to the massively yet lit fountain. The lights made the water look blue, eye-catching, Jimin instantly wraps his arms around your figure and hoists you over his shoulder. You shriek loudly - it echoes through space.

You can't even comprehend what happened but you feel yourself getting thrown and suddenly getting wet. The water captures you suddenly, the wind knocked out of your lungs as your glasses come off your face and fall down to the pit of the fountain.

"Jimin!" You shout, splashing the water his way.

Despite it being a bit blurry, you notice his reaction. His mouth drops in a shocked moment, eyes screwed shut as his upper half was drenched. You giggle at his face, clapping your hands continuously as your head falls back.

"You're gonna pay for that."Jimin states, taking his shoes off hurriedly and climbing into the fountain pit, water drips on his head and he wasted no tie to push his hair away from his forehead.

"No fair - you put in me in here!"You laugh, shoving a gush of water at him.

Jimin splashes back, you laugh loudly at the water, feeling the pressure of his getting harder as he stepped closer, your eyes lock shut, walking backwards to try and get away from his harsh water. He feels himself almost crush your glasses, with one hand - Jimin reaches into the water, picking up the frame before stopping to splash you completely.

"Asshole." You tease.

The man pushes away the wet - and now curly - white strands away from your face. You can barely see his face, and it was so frustrating. Jimin watches as your eyes scan his face, he looks at you for a brief moment, but that moment was enough.

The second he walks into that house, his attitude might change. He might be a way that you might want to stay away from him. Jimin wanted this - he needed this. A good memory with you that he will never forget.

Jimin carefully puts the glasses on the bridge of your nose. Your eyes close, just for a second, allowing them to readjust to a clearer vision. Once the blurriness settles, you watch a smile linger onto his face.

"Better?" He says

"Better, " You reply, your hands resting on his arm to find a comforting grip on his bicep.

It was as if you were in your own world. Both your faces glistening with water, you listen to the stream, the sounds easing the atmosphere between the two of you. A breeze goes passed you, causing you to shudder as a new layer of goosebumps lay upon your skin. Jimin feels your nipples harden against him due to the cold and that was enough of a reason to pull you closer.

You want to kiss him so badly. The way he was looking at you was enough to dissolve against him. Jimin watches as your eyes flicker between his lips and eyes. His head tilts, both your eyes fluttering shut, butterflies erupt in your stomach as your noses touch.

You can feel his top lip touch yours.

You can feel his breath make its way between your lips.

It takes one word. One voice to ruin the moment. You watch as Jimin halts his movements. Eyes opening as he becomes panic-stricken.

"Jimin?"