Fifty Eight

Jimin didn't know.

He had no idea that all of this was going to come to bite him in the ass. He thought if he moved on and let all of this go that everything was going to be okay. No words could ever prepare for this very moment.

You can die right now - he didn't want to remember you arguing.

But he also can't help the fact that Jungkook did warn him.

"This doesn't make any sense, " Jimin urges, taking a small step forward yet again before breaking the eye contact with you to look up to Sicheng, " This doesn't explain why you have it out for her."

"I thought for once in my life - I was useful when I met you, " Sicheng sniffs, "You know my story, you know what I've been through."

Jimin nods in response, freezing in his steps while all you come to stand still and listen to the hysterical man as he spoke. His eyes hooked to Jimin's while Jimin only glances as you while you steadily become more and more furious.

All this time - you've been having this sickening anxiety, buried so deep inside of you that it makes you so sick that you became co-dependent on Jimin. It was unhealthy in a weird way but then at the same time, you were willing to question every single thing that made your relationship.

If you hadn't met Jimin...

If you hadn't met Jimin, you wouldn't have been so fearful alone, you would've been anxious but necessarily afraid. Sicheng wouldn't have it out for you...you would've been fine, maybe verbally harassed by others but never so scared like this.

You are hating your train of thought of right now, you don't want to say you regret Jimin. You love him, you were hoping that maybe he loved you the same you loved him...but if he loved you the same he claimed he had then why?

Why didn't he tell you everything?...like how he promised he would.

You would've been upset with him - but you would've admired his honesty and gotten over it. However he didn't...

"Remember? You came to Seoul and I was so alone. My family was ashamed and they rejected me. For once in my life, I thought I would be helpful to someone. I thought I was helping you get out of that headspace that you were in. You were the brother I always wanted - but never got."

Jimin begins to remember it all. When he had relocated to Seoul - he really wasn't as close to Jungkook as he was now. It took a lot of change in Jimin for him to even go back to Jungkook. A lot of alcohol, a lot of violence, and mostly - a lot of regrets. Sicheng gave him that life, that coping mechanism that was now going to destroy your relationship.

The only reason why Sicheng and Jimin aren't friends now is for the simple reason that Sicheng got caught...and Jimin escaped. That's the only reason as to why the men don't even communicate. Jimin promised himself that he would change - which resulted in hating Sicheng for creating the monster that he is today.

Jimin regrets meeting him.

But all Sicheng did was remember him.

He remembers that abandoned feeling when Jimin didn't come to check up on him when he went to jail. He remembers that heavy feeling in his chest when Jimin gave barely spared him a glance the day he got out. All Sicheng wanted to do was help Jimin - he had thought all day about the mini adventures they had together.