Fifty One

Hendery leans back in his seat, eyes glaring at the two empty seats in front of him

Hendery leans back in his seat, eyes glaring at the two empty seats in front of him. Jimin wasn't at school - not that he cared or bothered. One thing he couldn't really comprehend was the fact that you weren't here either.

And it doesn't help that Jennie's seat was empty as well....

He didn't like it. You were never one to miss school, even back in at home before college. Your academics were a priority of yours as well as your art so if you weren't at school right now. Hendary convinces himself that you must be extremely sick in order to not be here.

"Ma'am, I'll take her work for her. I'm going to her apartment after class."

Mrs Choi gives him your pile of papers before giving him and gentle smile, while Hendery hopes and prays that you were not with Jimin. It's not that he was just you ex. Yes he missed you and maybe hoped to get back together with you but it was clear as day that you had already moved on so he was forcing himself to let it go.

But Hendary has heard shit about Jimin.

He knows what Jimin is capable of. He's just scared. Scared that one day his going to hear that something bad happened to you and it could've all been prevented if he was just a little bit more protective.

He just hopes you're okay.

~

"Has she called you yet?"

"Yeah, " Jennie shrugs, "She said they're going to a carnival by the theme park there today. Said they might go to the beach if they're able to - she sounds like she's having a lot of fun."

Jungkook sits shirtless, his body glamourised under the yellow colour radiated from the sunlight. The apartment was pretty hot, so Jennie helped herself with walking around with just his shirt. Both of pretend to watch television, but it merely played in the background as Jennie rested her head on lap, feeling his fingers trace along his ears as she ate jelly babies, only giving him the orange or green ones.

As much as Jennie didn't want to admit it. She needed this.

She needed a moment to not think about her troubles - and Jungkook was a decent distraction. He made sure she didn't touch a book, before also taking up so much of her time that it gave her a break from calling you every ten minutes.

"I should take you on date, " He says, " That needs to happen."

"It's not necessary, " She blushes.

He leans down, pulling her body slightly before kissing her nose and ruffking his into hers. She bursts into giggles once she feels his fingers poke at her sides, Jennie jerks at the wit and pain of the feeling.

"It is."

The doorbell rings loudly, echoing through the apartment. It causes Jungkook to grown in irratance, before getting up, he kisses her gently and moves to the door steadily.

"Are we even expecting anyone?" He turns to Jennie, she shakes her before placing a pillow on her legs to cover them.

Jungkook open the door, and his taken aback when he see's Hendary standing at the porch. They both look at each other, Jungkook crosses his arms on his naked chest, and tilting his head.

"Can I help you?" He urges.

"I'm looking for Y/n. She didn't come to class today and she isn't picking up my calls."

Hendary gives the file to Jungkook and he nods.

"She's not here either. She's in Busan with Jimin."

"Y/n is what?!"Hendary's eyes widen, voice raising, "She's all the way in Busan...with Jimin...alone??"

Jungkook eyes him weirdly, " Yeah? But thanks for the these - I will let her know you brought them."

"How could you allow her to-"

But Jungkook slams the door in his face. And Hendary begins to panic. You are not in Seoul - not even close. It was safe to assume that you were almost 6 hours away and he can't help but panic. What if Jimin hurts you while you guys are away? There's no way that Hendary was going to sit around and wait to hear on the news about how you were found busted and bleeding because of your moody boyfriend.

He makes his way to his car. Hands fidgeting as Hendary almost slams his head in the steering wheel. At this moment he felt so helpless and aggravates. His mind remembering your conversation at the hospital.

Did you not value his opinion? Were you seriously going go pick Jimin's words over his?

It broke his heart to think that there was tome where you took his words to heart. You never once went against what he said and you always did you best. But it wasn't like that anymore.

And Hendary was absolutely petrified.

He keeps thinking about you crying - just like that day when Jimin went to the hospital. Your sobs were haunting him - sometimes taking sleep out of his system. Hendary knew what he needed to do. He had to do it before it became too late.

Before he loses you forever.

Hendary drives home, his car echoing of ringing as he tried to call you. He has to find you - and he needed to do it before anything could happen.

"Hi, I'm Y/n, I'm currently unavailable - please leave a message after the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

He hears your giggle as you try and mock the sound before the original beeping sound is made. Tears fill his eyes and he hangs his head low as he pulls up to his apartment. You sound so cheery and happy...

A knock on his window is heard, Sicheng adjusts his waist, the cold metal that he just picked up causes him to hiss at the hard texture as it laid on his skin. He watches his brother lean back into his car seat, window dropping as the tears falls down his face.

"What's up, man?" He asked, " Why are you crying?"

"He's going to kill her." Hendary croaks, " He's going to hurt her. I can feel it in my gut."

"Who the fuck are talking about?"

"Jimin took Y/n to Busan."

Sicheng's ears pick up the names, a sudden interest brewing within him. He remembers his last encounter with you as well as his separate meeting with Jimin. At this point, he felt as if your life was itching at his fingertips. And the weapon felt light on his waist.

"We should find her before anything happens."

"To Busan?" Hendary croaks. Watching his brother nod his head.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning. I'll even help you find her."

Sicheng made a promise to himself.

And he intended to keep it.