Thirty Four

"Jimin...you don't look so good."

You stare at Jimin's side profile, eyes glued to shaky hands as well as the thin coating of moisture on his skin. You know he was sick, what made it frustrating was the fact that he wanted you to dismiss it. His hands grip the steering wheel tight and you have to take a breather yourself as you take note of how much paler he looks today.

Jimin hasn't had any solid food intake for at least a week, and slowly he was starting to feel himself come on the verge of falling apart. Whenever he opened the fridge, his mother's voice would haunt him and he would lose his appetite. Not only that, but his apartment didn't have the supply of the right nutrients for Zombies. At times like this, all the man wanted to do was just lay down.

But his body is starting to do the work for him.

"Angel, I'm fine. Stop worrying so much."

You cringe as you hear him lie, the thought of him being dishonest with you causes an uncomfortable feeling to settle within your chest. This was a simple matter, really. Why would Jimin lie about something as small as this? You were willing to even take care of him but the man simply refused or always blinded you with some kind of affection that it even causes you to shut up.

"Why are you lying to me?" You whisper as you stare down at your hands before fiddling with them, " Jimin, you look sick. I care about you as well as your wellbeing. I just want you to be okay. What's so hard about admitting that you're sick?"

"Just let it go!" He snapped.

The grip on the steering wheel becoming tighter.

"I said I'm fine, I'm not lying." Jimin grits, " How many times do I have to say it?"

And something in you snaps. You don't even understand where his anger is even coming from. All you're doing is watching out for him. The man who takes care of you is sick you were just going to brush it over your shoulder like it means nothing.

You care about him.

"You don't have to be an asshole about it!" You snap, " You look like you're on the verge of passing out, and I just want to make sure you're okay!"

His mother never cared. So why the hell would you?

Jimin pulls into the parking lot, and you lock your jaw shut. Grabbing your backpack and swinging it over your shoulder. You don't even bother to kiss him goodbye as you step out of the high vehicle and make your way towards campus. Jimin just watches as you walk away, heavy breaths leaving his lips as his vision suddenly becomes hazy and he feels himself getting hot.

"Just push through today, " He whispered to himself, already making a mental note to talk to you during the day.

You on the other hand make your way towards Visual, seeking Soekjin waiting for you patiently by the door as Namjoon stood next to him as they chatted away. You watched Yoongi play with the basketball in his hand and you instantly halt in front of them. You didn't shyly greet them with a warm smile and Yoongi instantly notices.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, and that causes the other two males to look your way.

"Nobody tried anything funny did they?" Namjoon scoffed

Your eyes instantly lock with Jin's and you couldn't stop yourself from asking.

"Does Jimin get sick often?"

They look amongst each other and Namjoon responds, "Sometimes...why?"

"He is as sick as a dog today and I'm worried. I kindly asked him if he's okay but he just decided to be moody with me? He lies straight through his teeth - telling me that his okay when I know he's not. You know what, " You lift your hand and shake your head, " Whatever."

And you walk into the classroom.

~

Hendary watches from a distance, Jimin stands by his locker, placing a few things into it while taking a few deep breaths. The man looked extremely fragile, and everybody could notice. With furrowed eyebrows he makes his way towards Jimin, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So, have you told Y/n?" He urges, "She was quite upset this morning."

Jimin feels himself slowly getting dizzy, shaking his head as he licked his dry lips. He felt like the room was spinning and he was slowly losing touch with reality. Hendary can only look at Jimin, his eyes closed as he stands upright on his feet.

"I'm really not in the mood for this, " Jimin said.

You walked side by side with Taehyung and Soekjin, the three of you chatting happily while Jimin was fighting himself to try and stay awake, he stumbles forward into the locker, feeling an overwhelming feeling of nausea to hit him and Hendary only watches in shock.

"Maybe you should be more patient with him, " Taehyung shrugs, " Talk to him when you find him. Apparently, communication is key in relationships."

You laugh, " Apparently?"

You hear a loud thud followed with a scream, and your eyes enlarge as you suddenly have a grip on Seokjin. Jimin feels his head come into contact with the floor and people instantly start gathering around him, he tiredly hits his chest, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he whimpered in pain.

Taehyung takes long strides forward and you follow. You try and break through the circle, people being shocked. Hendary can only look at Jimin. Not feeling empathy as he stared at the man choke on hair. Tears welled your eyes once you see Jimin and you instantly drop to the floor while Jin takes out his phone and calls an ambulance.

You scoop his upper half into your arms and you instantly start to cry.

"J-Jimin, " You croak, hand on his face as you try to find some type of response but you hear his whimpers come to a halt.

You feel him stop moving and that's when you lost it. Taehyung also feels himself panic, watching his best friend losing consciousness causes his eyes to widen.

"Taehyung his not moving!!" You cry, " Jimin!"

And you feel yourself shatter.

~
If this is trash I'm so sorry😭😭😭✋🏽
Check. On. Your. Friends!!!