Sixty Three

^*in celebration of seeing my best friend(s) tomorrow for Bring The Soul, I present to you a triple update. (63,64 AND 65)❤️

"Just give it time, " Jungkook whispers into the phone.

Jennie leans down onto the wall. She listens to you pour water into the bathtub yet again, you were still making ups and downs from your room towards the bathroom. She was waiting patiently for you to close the door so she walk passed without an awkward interaction.

It's not like she was avoiding you, but Jungkook suggested giving you alone time and space, so that's exactly what she gave you. But Jennie misses you so much that her heart clenches. The rain patters on the kitchen windows and she shuts her eyes.

"Jungkook...we leave in less than 30 hours." She sighs.

"I know baby, " He bites his lip before he puts on a baby voice, " And I'm gonna miss you, "

"I'm going to miss you more, " Jennie blushes."Have you spoken to Jimin?"

"Yeah,"

You strip naked, wincing as you place your foot into the filled bubble bath. The water was hot yet again and you attempt to relax in the water. As much as you hated to admit it, for the very first time in your life - you felt lonely. You felt as if you've isolated yourself way too much the point where you don't feel like conversing with anyone else.

School wasn't that much of a big help either. You emailed all your teachers as well as your mother to let them know about your future transfer and how you have made the decision to transition to online classes for the time being. Jennie left the apartment all the time, leaving alone but you don't blame her. You promised her you would tell her everything but it was still so new - so fresh. You wanted to talk about it.

To get it off your chest.

Yoongi, Taehyung as well as Jin have offered to take you out to go eat but you never really answered their texts. Namjoon was the only one who came to personally see you come you a brand new book collection that he has gained on obsession.

Hoseok? Sent you a smoothie with a letter reminding you how everyone was waiting for you to get better.

Jungkook and Jennie just respected your space, you knew if you wanted someone to be there for you and just be with you. You were going to have to talk...and you're just not ready.

You hate your thoughts. The way they were wondering right how wanted you to slam your head again the wall and call it a day - all you could think about was Jimin. What were you going to do?

Was he even coping? Was everybody there for him as much as they are there for you? You were hoping that he wasn't feeling as alone as you feel. This emotion was too much to handle. You pull your knees to your chest, placing your head on them while staring out the open door.

"Jennie, " You call out softly.

Her breath hitches in her throat. Your voice ringing through her ears gently rocked yourself back and forth. You knew she was here, you were hoping the both of you could finally talk. Just to get her input in your thoughts because you had no idea how to handle yourself right now.

You wait patiently for her to come into insight and you flash a small smile, it was forced off course but it was also somewhat genuine. The genuineness mainly radiating for her presence more than absolutely anything. Her body stands by the door, dropping her school bag onto the floor before licking her lips and walking to the side of the bath.

Tears fill your eyes as you sadly smile, " Hi."

"Hey, " She whispers, "What's wrong?"

The concern within her voice pulls something within you and you can't help but cry again. You felt so weak, so bare and vulnerable. But mostly so lonely.

"I miss you, " You croak, " I miss him."

Jennie nods understanding, leaning her forearm onto the rim of the bathtub.

"I thought you wanted space, " Jennie leans in, " That's why I left you be, I am waiting for you to be ready so we can talk. I don't want to bombard you or make you feel invaded. That's why I left you be."

"I know, " You cry, " But I've self-isolated myself so much that it hurts me and I don't know what to do. I feel so lonely, so lost. So empty. I am constantly missing someone..."

Jennie narrows her eyes, waiting for you to finish the sentence as you wiped away falling tears.

"And I'm struggling to figure out if it's Jimin I'm missing, or is it me?"

Her eyes widen at your words. Jennie had thought that you and Jimin had only had a small argument that had a massive after effect. But watching the way you have deteriorating lately, she just knows that it's way more than what she even assumes it to be. The one thing she was trying to protect from the very beginning was breaking apart right in front of her eyes.

She wanted to help but you always rejected it. All she could do was give you that space - but Jennie had no idea that she gave you too much. And yet as she looks at you while her hand cups small amounts of water and gently splashing it over your shoulder before wiping yours - she wonders.

What the hell happened in Busan?

"What did he do?"She whispers, " You need to talk about it at some point Y/n."

You nod. Gulping before closing your eyes as more heavy tears fall.

"He wasn't honest with me, " You confess, "Jimin was doing things he wasn't supposed to be doing and I found out. It's all part of his past life - but he didn't tell me."

You shake your head, raising your head to stare straight ahead.

"He knows everything about me but because of this, I feel like I know nothing of him. I feel like I fell in love with a stranger. With a criminal." You sob, " But I know Jimin. The one I fell heads of heels in love with. However, when the puzzle pieces started clicking together I began to feel stupid."

A dry laugh leaves your lips.

"I began to ask myself how could I be so naive? Jimin was a vandal. I knew that from the very first second since I saw him. How could I have just brushed it off just because he showed me affection? Blinded me so much that I fell for him?"

"How could I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid." Jennie grits, " You are a being. A person with emotions and feelings. You deserve love, to be in love. It's not wrong that got that. It's not your fault that you thought for once you've gained something good and wishes it remained that way. It all depends on you and how you want this to go. You and Jimin have been through so much together in such a short amount of time."

True. Jimin protected you. He fought for you, was there for you, in such a way that Jennie couldn't. You were there for him, helped him so much mentally and emotionally that he was actually improving more and more as a person.

"But we leave soon, " You say, " What am I supposed to do?"

Jennie smiles.

"Go see him."