Chapter Twenty-Four: Smug

Chrissy's POV:
          I don't know how long I was tied against this chair nor the last time someone came down to speak to me. The warehouse didn't have anything to tell me what time it was. It had no windows so I didn't even know if it was still dark out. I was on the verge of nodding off once more when I heard the door open and someone walks in and walks in front of me. It took me a few seconds to find out who it was considering my vision  was blurred, but when I could make out who it was, it didn't surprise me. Matter of fact, I rolled my eyes. The rolling of my eyes didn't move over too well with him as he punched me in the mouth and everything once again went dark.
     Yep, blacking out has definitely gotten old.
     My car was parked a short ways from the field cause the parking lot was already filled up by the time I got here. When I eventually got to my car, something strikes the back of my head and everything goes black.
    ----
     I woke up in a laying position in the pitch dark, I tried sream, but something was covering my mouth so it only came out muffled. I tried to move my arms and legs, but I couldn't move them. I stopped trying to move and listened to my surroundings. I could hear a car engine and felt movement. I was in a moving car. I attempted to scoot over, but I couldn't I was in a small area. That's when it hit me, I'm in the trunk of a car. The car stopped and I heard both car doors open and slam close. It was moments before the trunk opened and two people in ski masks were standing there. One of them grabbed my feet and the other one grabbed my arms. "Don't attempt to get out of our hands, your hands and feet are bound so it'll just be a lose situation for you,"
    One of them grabbed my shoulders and the other grabbed my legs. I tried to look around to determine where I was while being carried sideways, but I couldn't recognize anything. My surroundings were a bunch of warehouses which they brought me into what I'm guessing one of the smaller ones. They forced me to sit in a chair and untied my feet and hands. Why would they do that? Don't they know they need to either keep my feet tied while they tie my hands up or tied me to the chair while my hands and feet were bound or are they new and didn't realize I could escape. 
       I quickly kicked one of them in the face  with one of my heel that landed in his eye, which I was still wearing surprisingly and the force of it made him fall backwards on his back while holding his eyes and I quickly kicked the other guy in the chest and knocked him back far enough for me to run. I raced for the door and turned to look at the guy, but he was getting up, I turned my gaze back in front of me. I quickly exited the warehouse, but the guy was faster than I expected him to because he was grabbing me before I knew. I bucked in his hands and clawed at him, but it obviously didn't go as he stuck a needle in my neck which made everything goes fuzzy then goes dark.
         Blacking out is beyond very old.
----
      I found out someone wearing a mask, walk close by me so they could get into my line of vision. "You know you sent one of my men to the hospital right? He's going to lose his eye,"
    I knew that voice, but I couldn't identify it. I looked over at the guys who kidnapped me or at least one. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. "Good, maybe you shouldn't kidnap a girl and you definitely shouldn't have kept the heels on kidnapped girl cause as you can see heels can do some damage,"
      The guy who kidnapped me started to walk to me but the boss stops him. "No, he wants her untouched,"
       He? Who he? Grant?
     "But I want to knock her down a little. She's too smug,"
    "Don't worry. She'll get knocked down. Do you know why you here?"
    "Let me guess, Grant?"
    He nods.
    I heard footsteps walking towards the boss and three more people with ski mask walk in. I make eye contact with one of them and I instantly knew who it was.
     Ericka.
     Ericka has a unique eye color. Her eyes are mainly green, but there are specks of gold and brown. I looked from Ericka and didn't react to her or let on that I knew it was her. I looked at the one right next to her and I didn't acknowledge anyone else, so I looked back over to the boss guy. "He really can't let me go can he?"
        The boss guy smirks. "This is retaliation for getting him locked up and he wants to make a point,"
       "Guess I'm special. I mean he obviously cares more about torturing and kidnapping me than caring for his own daughter," I said looking straight at Ericka and smirking at her.
      Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ericka fidget. Why she was here, I didn't know. It wasn't like he treated her like a daughter.     
        He didn't abuse her as he did with me but he didn't show her love or anything like that. "You don't know that!" Ericka yelled.
     I rolled my eyes over at her and chuckled.   "Oh, sweet Ericka. You more stupid than I thought. If he cared more about you than torturing me then why did he spend most all his time yelling at me or beating me and when he wasn't yelling at me or beating him, he ignored you and never showed you any amount of love?"
       "That's because he and I hated you,"
       I'd know that voice anywhere. I've known that voice for all my lifetime. It was my mother's. I looked over at where she was standing and I didn't even feel anything when she spoke. She meant nothing to me. She's just an egg donor.
        "And is that suppose to make me feel bad, egg donor? I've hated you since the day I saw you cheating on dad. You are nothing but a cheating whore who doesn't worry about anything or one, but what's going in between her legs,"
She takes off her masks and walks over to me and smacks me with the back of her hand and I could taste the blood. She appeared satisfied with herself until I spit the blood on her shoe. "I don't know why you're so satisfied with yourself, you slap like a little bitch. Also, thanks for taking off your masks, now when the police ask me who was involved I can without a doubt say it was you, idiot,"
     That grin of satisfaction quickly left her face when she realizes the truth of what I saw saying.
     That's when I heard somebody else come in.